Last D1 projection

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like where we are. We can beat Mississippi State and if we do we have a fair chance to host a Super. Stanford has a tough regional.

Advertisement
Not only that, but we got the #6 seed that should’ve been a top 4. MSU is better than UGA and GT

Oh, I know. When I thought we'd host, the only three teams I didn't want to be across from were UCLA, Vandy and MSST. Maybe the guys will use this as extra motivation like teams in the past did.

We can only hope.

I like where we are. We can beat Mississippi State and if we do we have a fair chance to host a Super. Stanford has a tough regional.

Uh, you know nothing about Miss St if you're saying that. They led the SEC in hitting and have the SEC pitcher of the year and best pitcher in college this year in Ethan Small. Hard to win a Regional when Game 2 is a loss

Advertisement
LSU, Ole Miss, Oregon St, Stanford, maybe even Arky - we could win those. Miss St is the toughest team/environment combo in baseball

Advertisement
0 excuse for Oregon State, and WVU to be hosting over us. Ole Miss is a toss-up, but the last spot at minimum should have gone to us.

What did OSU do this year? Series losses to USC and Nevada, poor home record, lower RPI.

Ole Miss lost 25 games this season. For every great win they had they lost series they shouldn't have. Teams with that W/L record shouldn't host. Also hard to believe 6 teams from one conference are deserving to host with a 7th in the pipeline. Screams of RPI inflation to me.

This is gonna be the ultimate test for Gino. Who he starts in game 1 and how he uses the bullpen. This could very well turn into a situation where he has to let a game go and not waste guys. Let’s see if he’s learned anything this season from his past mistakes.

0 excuse for Oregon State, and WVU to be hosting over us. Ole Miss is a toss-up, but the last spot at minimum should have gone to us.

What did OSU do this year? Series losses to USC and Nevada, poor home record, lower RPI.

Ole Miss lost 25 games this season. For every great win they had they lost series they shouldn't have. Teams with that W/L record shouldn't host. Also hard to believe 6 teams from one conference are deserving to host with a 7th in the pipeline. Screams of RPI inflation to me.

Honestly Ole miss is the most ridiculous to me. Miami has the better RPI, overall record, conf record (inc tourney), road record, same quad 1 record, and better quad 2 record. So almost everything the committee claims to care about. And Ole Miss is the 12 seed and we get MSU

Mississippi state will be really tough but central Michigan has grossly inflated numbers from a ridiculously weak schedule

Advertisement
Back