Last D1 projection

canesstevealum08

"Wyatt, I am rolling!"
Premium

Advertisement
With the rotation healthy. I trust van belle against the 3 seed. The Saturday game would worry me.

if that's our regional, than we really got lucky. probably luckier than we deserve.

we have a fair shot to win, and fresno state matches up probably as well against UCLA as pretty much anyone else they could send there. although, realistically, i think UCLA wins that regional with their eyes closed.

Advertisement
The Super pairing is brutal but the regional would possibly be better than anything we could’ve gotten as a host.

Lmao “Georgia Tech won every ACC series this year.” Yes that was just said on the election show. Guess our series with them didn’t count

Advertisement
It looks like FSU is gonna get in. Especially with TCU and Clemson already being selected. All the projections had FSU above those two

So no Corvallis, Oxford, or Baton Rouge. Really looking like Morgantown unless they ***** us with a national seed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They really need guidelines or must haves to get in. Florida, FSU, and TCU getting in is ridiculous.it should be a requirement to be over .500 in your conference. They’ve made it all about brand names

Advertisement
Back