Last 4 spots

Advertisement
Have to think we take a QB. Whether it’s Garcia or someone else. Marshall and Collier seem to be in based on Cribby and others comments. Guess for me, the final spot would be Chase Smith. Finally, if someone gets dropped, Curtis is the only one in my opinion, then I hope it’s for Sapp.

Have to think we take a QB. Whether it’s Garcia or someone else. Marshall and Collier seem to be in based on Cribby and others comments. Guess for me, the final spot would be Chase Smith. Finally, if someone gets dropped, Curtis is the only one in my opinion, then I hope it’s for Sapp.
I like curtis' potential but I hope we drop patke and curtis

So unless the IC puts us past 85, it doesn’t prevent us from taking 25 this cycle.; even with Jarrid here. So there should be 4 spots available and making a spot with the kicker shollie could mean 5.
Sounds good to me.
My understanding is that Jarid counts against the 25; haven't counted it up to know if its presently 4 spots left -- there's also that "fluid" thing and possible decommitments.
I believe the plan is for the kicker to be on schollie and haven't read anything about that changing, but you may know more about that than me.

P.S. If what either of us wrote is incorrect, whether in whole or in part, I suspect that someone will be very eager to show how much they know and how its "wrong." LOL

Advertisement
Will this affect one of the remaining spots ?

Attachments

• Screenshot (9).png
    Screenshot (9).png
    21.9 KB · Views: 280
Advertisement
Marshall
Alexis
Hood/The Northwestern Kid
Collier (Which I don't know why since next year the Safety class is packed).

I would take another Corner
You take an elite player at a position even if position is filled. 1 extra is fine. Always better to get current class rather than maybe get future class.

Appears Collier & Marshall take two spots, & hopefully CS decides now is the time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fck didnt see it. That really sucks because that kid is 100% a game changer. Leary is about the only other player that I would want at the skill position that I feel is as talented as Alexsis but pretty sure hes going to OU.
Leary committed to Bama a while ago

Advertisement
Back