Last 4 spots

We have 3 spots left.....21 commits + 1 IC = 22 + 3 = 25

For the record, nobody is disputing that Jarrid Williams has already taken 1 of the 2021-2022 slots.

But apparently there have already been discussions about one of the 2021 signees taking a shirt (blue or gray) to push back to the 2022 class.

Advertisement
Marshall, Collier and either Smith or Sapp.

Smith could be left out if he waits too long.

I can see Malik Curtis and Allan Haye getting dropped.

- Marshall
- Collier
- Chase or T2
- Sapp or Maason
- Brooks or Alexis
- Brown
Haye is in regardless...only way Curtis is dropped is if he starts looking around...outside of that his spot is secure...can't look at this as a sprint, it's a marathon, if he's been loyal to us we'll be loyal to him.

Mostly defensive targets, I would reserve a single spot for a surprise elite Olineman/WR that wants in. Marshall is a must, Collier is nice to get, then you leave the spots open for a flip. Chase Smith isn't a must, he can be picked up if we miss out on other prospects.

Advertisement
For the record, nobody is disputing that Jarrid Williams has already taken 1 of the 2021-2022 slots.

But apparently there have already been discussions about one of the 2021 signees taking a shirt (blue or gray) to push back to the 2022 class.
Which isn't a horrible idea if the coaches have already told "said player" you might take RS in Year 1. That would be the ultimate act of selflessness to do that so that we could nail as many home runs in this 2021 class as possible. Talk about McCloud 2.0, if this happens it'd be HUGE

This thing still has 4+ months and a season to go. I know its fun to play and calculate with numbers and players but if I had to guess some current commits will change.. Could look a lot different come December than it does today..

1. Jason Marshall
2. Chase Smith
3. Tyrek Sapp/Jacorey Brooks
If can’t flip either then Collier or Amari

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back