Last 4 spots

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm hoping it ends up 5-7...The NCAA sooner or later has to wake the f**k up if they are going to allowed such free transfer rules, and it's only going to get worse with covid.

If we assume 4...At this time, with the current commits all staying (if no collins, I think DT is very important, so a substitution for him is needed imo, his spot shouldn't go to another position). I'd go with this 4 in order of preference.

Garcia/capable QB (possibly, but preferably not portal)
Marshall/M.Brown (not both imo, and M.Brown bumps this slot down to 2nd or 3rd as I think there's a gap between him and Marshall)
C.Smith
Alexis/Y.Brown

Substitution order or if additional spots
Daniels
OL
Collier

I wouldn't rule out a one year portal DE or RB (only if no Daniels)

there will be at least 1 current commit that won't end up in this class, so in reality we have 5 maybe 6 spots.

Brown isn't going to get one of the spots unless something drastically changes. Also don't be surprised if there is 1 more WR
who do you think will be the drop?

Advertisement
I'm hoping it ends up 5-7...The NCAA sooner or later has to wake the f**k up if they are going to allowed such free transfer rules, and it's only going to get worse with covid.

If we assume 4...At this time, with the current commits all staying (if no collins, I think DT is very important, so a substitution for him is needed imo, his spot shouldn't go to another position). I'd go with this 4 in order of preference.

Garcia/capable QB (possibly, but preferably not portal)
Marshall/M.Brown (not both imo, and M.Brown bumps this slot down to 2nd or 3rd as I think there's a gap between him and Marshall)
C.Smith
Alexis/Y.Brown

Substitution order or if additional spots
Daniels
OL
Collier

I wouldn't rule out a one year portal DE or RB (only if no Daniels)

Skeet Collins is in.. assume he will be part of the class

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn't drop Haye, he is from one of our most loyal feeder school :
Plus he's a really good player with a huge upside. He's only been playing football for two years and he has over 25 tfl as a starting tackle on chaminade's varsity team. I think he's a 1tech which makes those penetration numbers even more absurd.

Advertisement
Back