Lashlee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lashlee is just another coach who doesn’t fix his playbook to whatever personal he has

instead it’s ram circle peg into square hole and wonder why it doesn’t work

Advertisement
Enos was awful here. I’m not sure what happened that’s different for him as the OC at Maryland but he was terrible and I’m assuming he had control of play calling here as the OC.
Bandas defense at Utah St. is looking decent too. Then you have Baker who already landed his highest ever LB recruit ever(he hasn't committed yet, but still). All 3 of those corches are trash and I don't want them anywhere near this program. I am glad they are all gone, but if Enos, Banda, and Baker all do better at their new schools. That says a lot about Manolo.

It’s more so king than lashlee but y’all not ready for that conversation.
King makes the wrong read 100% of the time on RPO/Read option plays. He lacks the ability to go through his reads in the passing game, because he can’t see downfield. The guy is completely limited aside from scrambling.
It is absolutely time to see Garcia or Van Dyke and look for a spark for this team. Because if not, we ain’t even sniffing a 9 win season. We are a 6-6 team right now with King at the helm.
Same height as kyler Murray who balls out. It’s not cause he short lol

Trashlee was awful last season too but we hit on enough big plays where the defense completely broke down. Anyway, sounds like King is a major part of the problem since apparently he rarely makes the correct read.

“I come home and my wife or kids are like ‘hey, why do you run the ball up the middle on this?’ It’s not as simple as it sounds and I totally get the frustration,” Lashlee said. “Nobody’s as frustrated as me when it doesn’t work. We rarely have a run where it’s not some form of a read, whether it’s an [run-pass option], bubble, hitch or something else there. It’s not always as simple as ‘they ran it up the middle.’

Advertisement
Trashlee was awful last season too but we hit on enough big plays where the defense completely broke down. Anyway, sounds like King is a major part of the problem since apparently he rarely makes the correct read.

“I come home and my wife or kids are like ‘hey, why do you run the ball up the middle on this?’ It’s not as simple as it sounds and I totally get the frustration,” Lashlee said. “Nobody’s as frustrated as me when it doesn’t work. We rarely have a run where it’s not some form of a read, whether it’s an [run-pass option], bubble, hitch or something else there. It’s not always as simple as ‘they ran it up the middle.’
When coaches start blaming, they are getting nervous.

Seems like Lashlee is kinda passing the buck here. Its obvious from what he's saying that King is making the wrong reads. Why though? Lashlee had this guy a full year and he's started over 30 games, he shouldn't look this uncomfortable out there.

Still time for DK to click but we won't keep surviving games with this stagnant offense.

When coaches start blaming, they are getting nervous.

Seems like Lashlee is kinda passing the buck here. Its obvious from what he's saying that King is making the wrong reads. Why though? Lashlee had this guy a full year and he's started over 30 games, he shouldn't look this uncomfortable out there.

Still time for DK to click but we won't keep surviving games with this stagnant offense.
Don't put square pegs in round holes. King isn't making the correct reads so run what the heck he ran at Houston.

Don't put square pegs in round holes. King isn't making the correct reads so run what the heck he ran at Houston.
Or use the qb that matches your system better. I'm not sure that I've seen such a bad fit between a good coach and a good player who is willing to put in the work.

Advertisement
King looks so frustrated out there but Trashlee is pulling his hair out on the sideline from the sounds of it.

We rarely have a run where there’s not some form of a read, whether it be an an RPO, a bubble, a hitch — something else there — and so it’s not always as simple as, hey, they just ran it up the middle. In those situations, you expect them to play more of a coverage where the run box is lighter to run the football, and in a couple cases the other night the read told him to hand the ball off and we just simply didn’t block it good enough. We got five, they got five and we didn’t win, and we should be able to win 5-on-5 and get the back to the next level. He spits it for 8 or 9 yards, everybody’s going, OK, I get it. We didn’t execute that properly.

“There are a few times — one in particular — he could’ve pulled the ball for a big play on an RPO and he handed it. We handed it into a number and we got hit for no gain. ... They’re dropping eight. It’s not easy to go back and throw the ball, but if you get in a situation where you give him a run-pass option, where if the box numbers give it to you you can maybe spit a run for 10 yards or if they come up you can throw it behind them in more of a run read look — that’s the idea. Obviously, it didn’t work really well the other night.

Miami fans have 2 choices ...

1. Stay in the real world and clearly see that Mandy has NO skills to recruit the right players or hire the right coaches for a serious chance to win
championships. he needs to get his *** back to fetching coffee at ESPN because he is clearly NOT a real football coach. even Ray Charles
could see that.

or ......

2. Stay in fantasyland where rainbows shoot out of a unicorn's *** and in your demented mind, Mandy wins ACC championships and every year
Miami wins the national championship in spite of poor coaching and mediocre play. that ain't ever going to happen with Mandy and fans that think that and finally figure out it never will are going to end up jumping out of the upper deck at Hard Rock like that ******* drunk cat !

i really feel sorry for these fans who stay on the hamster wheel and make weak excuses for Mandy and Miami football game after game
and year after year.
Option number 2 please and thank you

Starting to wonder if it's really the OCs fault. Enos seems to remember how to call plays again now that he's in Maryland.
You're basing that off of playing a weak WVU team, and the mighty Bison of HOWARD university.................
That's like judging his time at Miami based off of the Louisville and Bethune games...........

I have to say that there were good questions asked by the reporters.

Advertisement
Option number 2 please and thank you
giphy.gif

When family trashes you, you are in trouble... Lashlee's seat is cooking hot by now... about time.

Advertisement
Idk - I can see Manny saying “keep it basic and not show anything vs Bama/app st”. Which I don’t agree with at all. IMO he’s going to come out guns blazing vs Mich st

Enos was awful here. I’m not sure what happened that’s different for him as the OC at Maryland but he was terrible and I’m assuming he had control of play calling here as the OC.
Agreed.
1631639066829.jpeg

You're basing that off of playing a weak WVU team, and the mighty Bison of HOWARD university.................
That's like judging his time at Miami based off of the Louisville and Bethune games...........
WVU looks weaker than App State!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back