Lashlee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What is up with the lack of running game creativity? I loved the Rhett hire and his chemistry with King, but man this offense looks so vanilla and predictable. When someone like myself who is at a low level of understanding X and O’s and can predict most of the run plays THATS BAD
He has regressed sooo much as a play caller. Our offensive personnel is better this year (mainly due to age & maturity) than last year, yet the results thus far haven't come close to being the same or better.

I thought he was going to show out last night and drop 60 on App St.

I was dead *** wrong

So odd that we finally had success towards the end of the game running outside and never saw it again. No jet sweeps or other outside runs to at least show the other side and help your inside runs. Not sure if he is blind to the OLs shortcomings or bullheaded that it’s his offense whether it works or not.

Advertisement
It’s time to go full air raid. Offensive line: cheeks. Cam Harris: cheeks. Lashlee’s run designs: cheeks. No don Chaney now. I say we throw it 60 times a game. This team hasn’t been able to run the ball in 10 years. It’s Mike leach time.
I was open to Leach but he’s not it but we need someone who puts up points and is entertaining like the Lane Train

Miami fans have 2 choices ...

1. Stay in the real world and clearly see that Mandy has NO skills to recruit the right players or hire the right coaches for a serious chance to win
championships. he needs to get his *** back to fetching coffee at ESPN because he is clearly NOT a real football coach. even Ray Charles
could see that.

or ......

2. Stay in fantasyland where rainbows shoot out of a unicorn's *** and in your demented mind, Mandy wins ACC championships and every year
Miami wins the national championship in spite of poor coaching and mediocre play. that ain't ever going to happen with Mandy and fans that think that and finally figure out it never will are going to end up jumping out of the upper deck at Hard Rock like that ******* drunk cat !

i really feel sorry for these fans who stay on the hamster wheel and make weak excuses for Mandy and Miami football game after game
and year after year.

Advertisement
Miami fans have 2 choices ...

1. Stay in the real world and clearly see that Mandy has NO skills to recruit the right players or hire the right coaches for a serious chance to win
championships. he needs to get his *** back to fetching coffee at ESPN because he is clearly NOT a real football coach. even Ray Charles
could see that.

or ......

2. Stay in fantasyland where rainbows shoot out of a unicorn's *** and in your demented mind, Mandy wins ACC championships and every year
Miami wins the national championship in spite of poor coaching and mediocre play. that ain't ever going to happen with Mandy and fans that think that and finally figure out it never will are going to end up jumping out of the upper deck at Hard Rock like that ******* drunk cat !

i really feel sorry for these fans who stay on the hamster wheel and make weak excuses for Mandy and Miami football game after game
and year after year.
Are you 12?

What is up with the lack of running game creativity? I loved the Rhett hire and his chemistry with King, but man this offense looks so vanilla and predictable. When someone like myself who is at a low level of understanding X and O’s and can predict most of the run plays THATS BAD
We ran outside zone off tackle for a 10 yard to the surprise of App State expanding his playbook. Lashlee is a moron.

Advertisement
He has regressed sooo much as a play caller. Our offensive personnel is better this year (mainly due to age & maturity) than last year, yet the results thus far haven't come close to being the same or better.

I thought he was going to show out last night and drop 60 on App St.

I was dead *** wrong
Other than chick emotions, what in all that’s holy would lead you to that take? At what point have you seen even a glimmer of possibility that would happen?

This is what’s so befuddling. Year 2 in Lashlee’s offense with a full spring and fall camp and King has stated emphatically he understands it and is comfortable in it. Both King and Lashlee have said they’re on the same page, think alike, and seem to get along great.

Advertisement
This is what’s so befuddling. Year 2 in Lashlee’s offense with a full spring and fall camp and King has stated emphatically he understands it and is comfortable in it. Both King and Lashlee have said they’re on the same page, think alike, and seem to get along great.
It wasn’t full. And not 2 years full. But I still don’t get it

He doesn't have the horses up front for his scheme to be effective running the ball. Yes, occasionally he'll catch the D off guard and sneak Mallory behind the last defender for a big gain, but before that happens he's probably sacrificed 12-20 runs up the middle for 1.5 yards.

If all those inside zones were actually moving the ball 4-6 yards a pop, then you really got the defense stacking the box to defend the run and can take advantage of it. But when they can stop the run with their front 4, there's no need for the back 7 to cheat up and leave a corner or OLB on an island.

The truth of the matter is Lashlee followed the debacle known as Enos, so of course he was a breath of fresh air. Now, the Enos stench has dissipated and we can smell the foulness of Lashlee's offense. It always stunk, but it was just slightly better than what we previously had. I guess the same could be said of King as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back