Lashlee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
My favorite play is the one in which the running back gets the ball and is immediately met by 2-3 defenders in the backfield and then we do it 20 more times in the game hoping those 2-3 defenders go elsewhere.
@PIPO What about the spacing?

@PIPO What about the spacing?
My praise for Lashlee has always been on the passing game.

Not the run game where he always ran it up the middle for no gain and not the crazy, tempo all the time game.

I like Gattis run game. I don’t like his passing game.

Can’t we take a little of both an play to the strengths of the QB and other personnel?

How many 300 yard and 3 TD games in a row did TVD have last year?

1D49BA1D-4C7D-48DA-9D34-69D95F6AB4CA.gif

My praise for Lashlee has always been on the passing game.

Not the run game where he always ran it up the middle for no gain and not the crazy, tempo all the time game.

I like Gattis run game. I don’t like his passing game.

Can’t we take a little of both an play to the strengths of the QB and other personnel?

View attachment 208889
I agree some of both would be ideal and I advocated for it. The problem is the complaints weren't solely tied to Lashlees run game when he was here. I've looked through 10-15 Lashlee threads and it's not pretty. It's game 3 I'll wait to throw in the towel on Gattis.

Advertisement
What is up with the lack of running game creativity? I loved the Rhett hire and his chemistry with King, but man this offense looks so vanilla and predictable. When someone like myself who is at a low level of understanding X and O’s and can predict most of the run plays THATS BAD
BuRmp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back