Lashlee makes Twitter account private

Bear in mind this board is as bad if not worse that twitter at least when it comes to negativity.
The random sample of 1000 tweets that I checked was a lot more negative than this site. I was searching for keywords involving health care, Medicare, and health insurance. This site is like Mr. Roger's Mensa meeting compared to the stupidity in the sample I took.

Advertisement
The random sample of 1000 tweets that I checked was a lot more negative than this site. I was searching for keywords involving health care, Medicare, and health insurance. This site is like Mr. Roger's Mensa meeting compared to the stupidity in the sample I took.

Twitter, as is the case for all social media, has done nothing positive for society...

Simple but personally embarrassing reason here, @nystateofmind.

I informed all of my middle-aged lady friends that UM hired a star of TV's Grey's Anatomy as a coach. Let's just say that Lashlee's DM's were slid into hard by some seasoned moist tingy tang.

20200126_001535.jpg

Screenshot_20200126-001454_Gallery.jpg

Did you get the chocolate covered strawberries I sent?

They were sitting next to a lavender bath bomb infused tub when I arrived home this evening. It was so delightful that I stopped caring that someone obviously broke into my bungalow. Now I know exactly who the rascal was! Thank you, friend!

Advertisement
They were sitting next to a lavender bath bomb infused tub when I arrived home this evening. It was so delightful that I stopped caring that someone obviously broke into my bungalow. Now I know exactly who the rascal was! Thank you, friend!
Thank Kenneth.

He said his prostate has never secreted more fluid than it did during your last visit.

:)

Last edited:
Maybe, he got hammered and F'd it up. Either way idk as long as we win. Lets leave this for a debate next offseason incase we suck it up again

There’s absolutely no reason to do this unless you’re...

1 - incredibly thin skinned
2 - anticipating something happening that’s going to lead to an influx of angry tweets

The main purpose of Twitter nowadays for coaches is to communicate with recruits and promote themselves.

When an account is “private”, other users cannot Re-Tweet them, which greatly impacts their number of interactions and thus, their reach.

This makes absolutely no sense.
Maybe he just wants to use it more like a business and filter out the garbage (uneducated and dumb *** comments) that comes along with making it not private. jmo

Advertisement
Good for him. Maybe he’s trying to set the example for the rest of the team. He can still just as easily contact recruits.

This guy got us King. I’m not concerned with his personality or ability to sell.
I agree, Franchise. Good for him and the team, if they follow. NYSM losing a twitter sauce is freaking him out. Lash can always pick up the phone and call. I would appreciate that more than a text any day, more personal, but I am a little old school. What do I know.

No.

He hasn’t.

He tweeted to Stubbs two days ago about the belt thing and I was able to see it because he wasn’t private.

Brock, sometimes it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

we know you like to keep your mouth open. But you have been complaining about a lot of stupid stuff recently bro.Take your midol and relax.

2 - anticipating something happening that’s going to lead to an influx of angry tweets

The main purpose of Twitter nowadays for coaches is to communicate with recruits and promote themselves.

When an account is “private”, other users cannot Re-Tweet them, which greatly impacts their number of interactions and thus, their reach.

Yep those are the only two reasons right there. Besides that it could be 1 of a million other reasons.

Advertisement

Quit being a crybaby, this means.... for you... That you have to revert to your old way of stalking people. All of what you said is completely untrue, and biased upon your belief. Which is very Borderline creepy AF..

Reading way too much into this.

A lot of people—even those with some level of status—keep their account private.

Lashlee doesn't need to do anything to "promote himself" outside of running a solid offense and scoring points.

As far as communicating with recruits, he can follow who he wants, DM them, text, engage, etc. Doesn't need a public setting to do that.

Diaz is Mr. Twitter—with his public account and big mouth; where did that get him this past season?

Winning is all that matters. Public account versus Private—won't mean a thing if Lashlee and this offense come to play this year.

Advertisement
Reading way too much into this.

A lot of people—even those with some level of status—keep their account private.

Lashlee doesn't need to do anything to "promote himself" outside of running a solid offense and scoring points.

As far as communicating with recruits, he can follow who he wants, DM them, text, engage, etc. Doesn't need a public setting to do that.

Diaz is Mr. Twitter—with his public account and big mouth; where did that get him this past season?

Winning is all that matters. Public account versus Private—won't mean a thing if Lashlee and this offense come to play this year.
That's what I'M talking about. **** of a post. You NAILED it my friend. Good job. Keep it up

Good for him. Maybe he’s trying to set the example for the rest of the team. He can still just as easily contact recruits.

This guy got us King. I’m not concerned with his personality or ability to sell.

yeah, I like you’re thinking - this could be a lead by example thing and in time, he’ll unlock it, but I will admit, it is an odd look especially for a guy who is known for being a good recruiter. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt, though. I seriously doubt he’s a thin skinned dude.

Advertisement
Back