Lashlee makes Twitter account private

Advertisement
I had a grad school assignment where I had to measure twitter sentiment using Python and R. I was really unaware of how many miserable ******** there really are on twitter. I already figured it was a lot, but I couldn't imagine spending a lot of time on there. No wonder there are so many dip****s on here. They cut their teeth on twitter.

I'd lock my account down too.

Advertisement
Honestly I think he is doing the right thing. Social media is just going to bring drama. Everyone’s this university should follow along. That’s why u have recruiting coordinators. Let them do their jobs, and let the coaches coach. I like it. People have to stop being butt hurt that they can’t see everything the guy is posting now. Relax. Do not start drama. Is to early.

Advertisement
Not sure if i know who you’re referring to. The guy I was thinking of goes by Recto’Manus. It’s believable that his given name is Reginald.
Oh my goodness.

We worried he had fallen off the path, but this is worse than we ever could’ve imagined.

Advertisement
I had a grad school assignment where I had to measure twitter sentiment using Python and R. I was really unaware of how many miserable ******** there really are in this society. I already figured it was a lot, but I couldn't imagine spending a lot of time on there. No wonder there are so many dip****s on here. They cut their teeth on twitter.

FIFY.

Advertisement
I had a grad school assignment where I had to measure twitter sentiment using Python and R. I was really unaware of how many miserable ******** there really are on twitter. I already figured it was a lot, but I couldn't imagine spending a lot of time on there. No wonder there are so many dip****s on here. They cut their teeth on twitter.

Bear in mind this board is as bad if not worse that twitter at least when it comes to negativity.

Advertisement
Back