Lashlee makes Twitter account private

Reading way too much into this.
Lashlee doesn't need to do anything to "promote himself" outside of running a solid offense and scoring points.

As far as communicating with recruits, he can follow who he wants, DM them, text, engage, etc. Doesn't need a public setting to do that.

Diaz is Mr. Twitter—with his public account and big mouth; where did that get him this past season?

Winning is all that matters. Public account versus Private—won't mean a thing if Lashlee and this offense come to play this year.

All correct.

But since Androol made his deal with the devil to let a mentally disturbed attention ***** run wild on this site for the clicks, you’re going to get these pathetic attention seeking threads propagating false narratives and manufactured outrage

Advertisement
Advertisement
All correct.

But since Androol made his deal with the devil to let a mentally disturbed attention ***** run wild on this site for the clicks, you’re going to get these pathetic attention seeking threads propagating false narratives and manufactured outrage
Wahhhh

Wahhhhhhhhhhhh

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hey, everyone look at me! If you disagree with me I’ll call you all sorts of names!

Wahhhhhh

Wahhhhhhhhhhh

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I’m only 5 foot 8 but my superior business pedigree makes me better than you!

Wahhhhhh

Wahhhhhhhhhhh

I can’t handle being wrong, so when one of my predictions falls through I disappear from the board for a month!

Wahhhhhh

Wahhhhhhhhhhh

I have so much money I could buy this site if I wanted but instead I’ll just tag the moderators in an attempt to get people banned!

Wahhhhhh

Wahhhhhhhhhhh

There’s absolutely no reason to do this unless you’re...

1 - incredibly thin skinned
2 - anticipating something happening that’s going to lead to an influx of angry tweets

The main purpose of Twitter nowadays for coaches is to communicate with recruits and promote themselves.

When an account is “private”, other users cannot Re-Tweet them, which greatly impacts their number of interactions and thus, their reach.

This makes absolutely no sense.

Maybe it gives him a chance to communicate with players and/or recruits w/o the whole world knowing...wouldn’t be surprised if he sets rules with the players about usage...

Wahhhh

Wahhhhhhhhhhhh

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hey, everyone look at me! If you disagree with me I’ll call you all sorts of names!

Wahhhhhh

Wahhhhhhhhhhh

I’m only 5 foot 8 but my superior business pedigree makes me better than you!

Wahhhhhh

Wahhhhhhhhhhh

I can’t handle being wrong, so when one of my predictions falls through I disappear from the board for a month!

Wahhhhhh

Wahhhhhhhhhhh

I have so much money I could buy this site if I wanted but instead I’ll just tag the moderators in an attempt to get people banned!

Wahhhhhh

Wahhhhhhhhhhh

The attention ***** is having a board tantrum.

Give this needy mental deficient time, he’ll decompensate and get another band.

I’m bemused that you’re so wrapped up in your pathetic board life that your jealousy is revealing itself. It’s clear you live a miserable, unfulfilling existence.

No.

He hasn’t.

He tweeted to Stubbs two days ago about the belt thing and I was able to see it because he wasn’t private.

Brock, sometimes it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
Maybe some people on this board were a little to invasion of his space. Can’t blame him one bit.

Advertisement
Just win.

I don't care if he locks himself up in a tower and his only line of communication are messenger pigeons.

Just go out there and make the offense more explosive and efficient.

Doesn't seem like being public makes a difference. He has a good reputation as a recruiter, and actually, fairly quietly, with Lashlee, not just because of his offense, but also he is personally a good recruiter, Justice is a good one, Hickson just landed two of the top RB's in Florida, Field was brought in because of his recruiting, and if they promote Cooney, who the kids love, that is a strong offensive recruiting staff.

The offense itself will be the biggest recruiter though. I just hope this isn't another season where everything goes to **** again.

Lashlee should be able to do what the **** he wants instead of reading tweets that are all over the spectrum.
The guy may want to focus on his task of Coaching and feels like........."to **** with that sh**, it does nothing to enhance what I am doing, and I can still reach out to whom I want to reach"..........look on the Enos B/S...........which he does not need.....
Totally agree with his move.

Advertisement
Posted this on another thread but it’s applicable here. It’s a never ending deluge. Dude is the neediest attention ***** I’ve ever seen. Spend more time scrolling past ignored content at this point.

A0F9237B-F03B-4325-8011-FAD07AD59385.png

Advertisement
Said that Lashlee is opening up the playbook to recruits and letting them see what's in store this year.

Advertisement
Back