Lashlee is a horrible hire

Advertisement
Somebody please post a tread on what fans from Lashlee's former schools said or are saying about his departures, especially UCON and SMU fans. This can give us an idea of what to expect. I don't remember reading from fans of Arkansas about Enos.

Advertisement
He’s be fine if manny had an established offensive syatem that he wanted lashlee to install and run

Instead he’s relying on the guy to save his job.

lashlee has ONE season of coordinating an offense on his own. Without an offensive “guru” HC overseeing things.

it was for uconn. They went 3-9 and scored more than 30 points twice

this is all very LOL worthy. Manny is done

Go **** a goat

Go **** a goat
62943DD7-2CBB-47E7-AF27-91C609983A07.gif

Advertisement
Somebody please post a tread on what fans from Lashlee's former schools said or are saying about his departures, especially UCON and SMU fans. This can give us an idea of what to expect. I don't remember reading from fans of Arkansas about Enos.

Why don't you start a thread on this question.

This might be the dumbest post ever... seriously wtf is wrong with some people. Who wakes up to bash a GREAT hire and just ramble some stupid *** ****? Wow bro... and YEAH this is horrible because the new offensive coordinator who everyone has agreed is great isn’t running the Díaz offense that he has been working on his ZERO days working on that side of the football... truly GENIUS argument. Lol gtfoh

Advertisement
He’s be fine if manny had an established offensive syatem that he wanted lashlee to install and run

Instead he’s relying on the guy to save his job.

lashlee has ONE season of coordinating an offense on his own. Without an offensive “guru” HC overseeing things.

it was for uconn. They went 3-9 and scored more than 30 points twice

this is all very LOL worthy. Manny is done
Didn't know Manny had an offense. Also, if Manny brought him in to save his job and that means we begin to at least beat the ****+y teams on our schedule, I'm down with that.

I don't have my final opinion of Lashlee yet because i want to go watch more tape on him first to see more of his concepts. I was fooled by Enos once.

That said, if you want stats, especially in that one year at UCONN you were quick to reference, here's some for you.
2016 - UCONN before Lashlee, 65.5 plays per game at 4.8 yards per play....56.1% completion percentage.
2017 - UCONN with Lashlee, 75.4 plays per game, 5.5 yards per play....60.8% completion percentage.
2018 - UCONN after Lashlee, 70.8 plays per game, 5.3 yards per play.....56.9% completion percentage.

First 2 years, same QB. RBs changed a bit but they rotated 2 guys most years.
Not exactly smoking gun style evidence, friend. They went down two tenths of a yard per play after he left?

Advertisement
Didn't know Manny had an offense. Also, if Manny brought him in to save his job and that means we begin to at least beat the ****+y teams on our schedule, I'm down with that.

do you know what the word “if” means

UM hasn’t beaten the “******” teams on its schedule in 16 years.

if you think that changes because manny diaz hired a coordinator—especially one that has no experience running his own offense at the power 5 level—then you are not bright

Advertisement
Back