Lashlee is a horrible hire

Advertisement
This guy is the literal ultimate mush. Just starting this thread gives me more optimism about Lashlee than anything else could.

some of you guys are delusional about the state of UM football. Getting excites about rhett lashlee is hilarious. Our offense will probably be slightly better and we will still go 4-8

Advertisement
He’s be fine if manny had an established offensive syatem that he wanted lashlee to install and run

Instead he’s relying on the guy to save his job.

lashlee has ONE season of coordinating an offense on his own. Without an offensive “guru” HC overseeing things.

it was for uconn. They went 3-9 and scored more than 30 points twice

this is all very LOL worthy. Manny is done

Interesting take

Advertisement
He’s be fine if manny had an established offensive syatem that he wanted lashlee to install and run

lashlee has ONE season of coordinating an offense on his own. Without an offensive “guru” HC overseeing things.

So what you're saying is, you want Manny to coach offense

i'm confused. how is he an awful hire based on the information OP stated. everyone wants manny gone, and OP claims lashlee can't save him.

wouldn't that make this an amazing hire?

Advertisement

I don't have my final opinion of Lashlee yet because i want to go watch more tape on him first to see more of his concepts. I was fooled by Enos once.

That said, if you want stats, especially in that one year at UCONN you were quick to reference, here's some for you.
2016 - UCONN before Lashlee, 65.5 plays per game at 4.8 yards per play....56.1% completion percentage.
2017 - UCONN with Lashlee, 75.4 plays per game, 5.5 yards per play....60.8% completion percentage.
2018 - UCONN after Lashlee, 70.8 plays per game, 5.3 yards per play.....56.9% completion percentage.

First 2 years, same QB. RBs changed a bit but they rotated 2 guys most years.

Thanks for your concern.

manny should hire a competent OC who has proven he can run his own system at multiple stops.

instead lashlee has ran other coachh’s systems

LOL... I bet those guys were knocking down his door. I guess you didnt hear that Virginia's OC wouldn't even return our calls. Might be a hard pill to swallow but an up and comer was our only shot and this one had the #9 O last year. Manny went from scoring no points to landing the OC for the #7 scoring Offense in the country. Acting like his gig at UConn was a failure is a failed shot in the dark. You simply have to do a better job of researching before you let your bias spout off. In 1 season at UCONN Lashlee pushed took their offense from No. 122 to No. 49 in total offense. If you think doing that on a 3-9 team is somehow a failure then put the crack pipe down dude. Lashlee is also getting full credit for SMUs offensive success this year.

Advertisement
Lashley is an absolute beast!

1578102997002.png

1578103013138.png

1578103041759.png

I look forward to seeing what Mr. Lashley can do with the offense.

Advertisement
Back