Lashlee Failed His Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of game moving the ball against Va the go conservative. Had them on their heels and go conservative BS. Last 3 minutes of first half against St. Effectively moved ball most of first half and then go conservative BS.

What makes you think anyone but the OC called those plays.

And for the record 99% of coaches call the Virginia game the same way.

Advertisement
What makes you think anyone but the OC called those plays.

And for the record 99% of coaches call the Virginia game the same way.
And you honestly think Manny had no input? No I do not believe 99% of coaches take their foot off the gas when they have the other team on their heels

And you honestly think Manny had no input? No I do not believe 99% of coaches take their foot off the gas when they have the other team on their heels

Yes I think Manny has minimal or little input in offensive play calling.

And As far as the Virginia game, all you have to do is watch highlights any Saturday night to see EVERY coach playing for the win with a chip shot FG and leaving no time remaining.

first, Lashlee heard the yeller because the 3 people right next to him heard him and turned around to see who was yelling.

second, i didn't want to mention this in the OP, but maybe it was manny that told him to de-throttle in those two specific situations. i don't know. but if it was manny, i would think lashlee would find a way to say "we" chose to run the ball in today's or another day's interview because it was atrocious, passive playcalling and it almost cost us the game.

other than a handful of plays throughout the game (not including the two specific situations i just mentioned), he did a decent to very good job.

another note: i haven't seen a jet sweep this year that I recall. i think one was called to rambo who as in motion at the goal line when TVD fumbled the snap. but we should use that play and more motion (as mentioned above)

Advertisement
first, Lashlee heard the yeller because the 3 people right next to him heard him and turned around to see who was yelling.

second, i didn't want to mention this in the OP, but maybe it was manny that told him to de-throttle in those two specific situations. i don't know. but if it was manny, i would think lashlee would find a way to say "we" chose to run the ball in today's or another day's interview because it was atrocious, passive playcalling and it almost cost us the game.

other than a handful of plays throughout the game (not including the two specific situations i just mentioned), he did a decent to very good job.

another note: i haven't seen a jet sweep this year that I recall. i think one was called to rambo who as in motion at the goal line when TVD fumbled the snap. but we should use that play and more motion (as mentioned above)

I saw the yeller and the yeller was YOU!

OT those jet sweeps and bubble screens are way over rated IMO. Rarely do I see one work anymore as defenses- especially fast ones - have caught up.

OT those jet sweeps and bubble screens are way over rated IMO. Rarely do I see one work anymore as defenses- especially fast ones - have caught up.
well, they are meant sometimes to work or not, but they are pretty good at setting up other plays. again, i am more interested in motion and diversity and creating chaos . . .

Advertisement
This board...
SandyOrnateGermanspaniel-max-1mb.gif

Some interesting talk on a podcast last night about who may have been calling plays... speculation that maybe Likens was calling plays this week. Interesting theory; he is the passing game coordinator and has done it before. I think this came up because the play calling was SO different than it had been in the prior 5 games....
We obviously saved our playbook for NCST

Advertisement
We’ve scored 103 points with a freshman making his first three starts.

This place is definitely worse after wins than losses.
How about that 3rd and 16 call. Let’s moan and groan about something that didn’t actually impact the outcome for the game compared to what did.

How much of this is manny the fraud having faith in his defense? I’m interested because enos looks much better without input from the mayors son.

Part of being a good coordinator is adjusting to the guys you have any given year. Anybody can be good when they have the exact type of guys they need to do what they want.

Enos failed because he didn’t adjust to who he had here, not because he doesn’t know ANY football.

Lashlee is doing the same and making head scratching calls to boot. There are issues with design and calling for down and distance and alignment. He is still wasting too many plays. He should be in the booth or find a way to get information from up there more accurately and efficiently.

Mixing the tempo would help too. We rush to much and I think it contributes to the random *** runs and throws to the flat that aren’t there pre-snap.

well, they are meant sometimes to work or not, but they are pretty good at setting up other plays. again, i am more interested in motion and diversity and creating chaos . . .
I remember B smith taking a jet sweep. odd we have not seen him again...

Advertisement
The ol and support probably saw some hot chic nothing to do with what he said😁

Right and the douche bag probably yelled it (if it isn't all made up) while the recruits were walking to their seats. Anyone who thinks yelling shiat like this in front of recruits (who are also next to that section) is somehow cool is not a Miami fan. Its so pathetic to do this type of crap in front of recruits that it makes me sick to stomach. If your out there booing every single mistake like the world is about to end and yelling at the coaches then go F yourself... your ruining the program and are an embarrassment to the U. You have no impact on what happens so there is literally no excuse.

Right and the douche bag probably yelled it (if it isn't all made up) while the recruits were walking to their seats. Anyone who thinks yelling shiat like this in front of recruits (who are also next to that section) is somehow cool is not a Miami fan. Its so pathetic to do this type of crap in front of recruits that it makes me sick to stomach. If your out there booing every single mistake like the world is about to end and yelling at the coaches then go F yourself... your ruining the program and are an embarrassment to the U. You have no impact on what happens so there is literally no excuse.
your reading comprehension is poor. the recruits were long gone from the sidelines when the second tot he last possession of the game occurred. not sure you know how football works and the sequence of events. let me know if you need some elaboration.

Lashlee was dealt a poor hand this year and appears to have adjusted when the dust settled. His record here has been up and down but he can salvage his career with a strong final month.

Nothing says 2021 like completely inconsequential people yelling "look at me" slogans at the people with real responsibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back