Larry Hodges in the portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If im him i go to Coastal Carolina. They used a te with his similar skill set. He is essentially an HBACK and a move TE.

With Brantley being younger than him not much of a lost....i expected 1 te to leave with us landing Skinner. Im a fan of Brantley as a route runner and playmaker as well.

Hodges has some talent and in a correct system could be productive

Best of luck to him. Not one I'm happy to see go.

His story might have been different if he had not had that legal issue last spring. I remember seeing an article on 247 about how impressed people were with him, like last March or so. Then he kind of disappeared and we later learned that he'd been arrested. The "Weed & guns, we byke" jokes were funny enough, but the kid went through something.

Anyway, as long as he doesn't end up in the ACC or with UF or UCF, then I hope he kills it with his next school.

Two "replacement ICs" for guys hitting the Portal since 12/15, Nesta and Larry (and feel free to supplement if I have omitted anyone).
ICs matter less than the viruses we jettisoned since season ended. I'm overjoyed that almost everyone entered the portal that I envisioned.

Advertisement
ICs matter less than the viruses we jettisoned since season ended. I'm overjoyed that almost everyone entered the portal that I envisioned.
You think Hodges was a virus? Never heard anything bad about him. I know Nesta rubbed people the wrong way.

Also does anyone know when the IC counter for transfers end? Like I know (or think I know) the general rule is you can get a max of 7 IC's back for kids who transfer after Dec 15 or last day of the semester. but at what point does that cut off? Summer A? Start of Fall Semester?

Advertisement
You think Hodges was a virus? Never heard anything bad about him. I know Nesta rubbed people the wrong way.

Also does anyone know when the IC counter for transfers end? Like I know (or think I know) the general rule is you can get a max of 7 IC's back for kids who transfer after Dec 15 or last day of the semester. but at what point does that cut off? Summer A? Start of Fall Semester?

Goes through summer.

He was suspended a couple of games last year for undisclosed reasons.

Toy Story Goodbye GIF

Advertisement
Back