Larry Hodges in the portal

Advertisement
You think Hodges was a virus? Never heard anything bad about him. I know Nesta rubbed people the wrong way.

Also does anyone know when the IC counter for transfers end? Like I know (or think I know) the general rule is you can get a max of 7 IC's back for kids who transfer after Dec 15 or last day of the semester. but at what point does that cut off? Summer A? Start of Fall Semester?
Not to cast off anyone with run-ins with the law. There were reports that he was immature to go along with arrest. I think Mario wants to establish a certain locker room and people that don't fit criteria are being ushered out.

Advertisement
Tough move but I completely understand. Best of luck as long he’s not lining up on the other side of us.

I don’t think this is anything more than a guy looking for a fresh start and a little more playing time. His charges from last spring got dropped and I can’t imagine a staff that’s giving everyone a “clean slate” is pushing him out.

Forgot all about this kid, didn't he have a multiple TD game a couple years ago?

Best of luck to him.

Advertisement
I got a question about that. What makes a guy that doesn’t finish at UM always a Cane? Is it years? contribution? Like which guys they don’t finish here can come back as part of the fam? What’s the criteria?
I think N'Kosi is a Cane. IDK about Hodges.

Advertisement
Two "replacement ICs" for guys hitting the Portal since 12/15, Nesta and Larry (and feel free to supplement if I have omitted anyone).
I know that we are allowed a one for one replacement up to 7 lost to the portal; does that reset each year on 12/15? Otherwise, I think we were already at our 7 max.

Good luck to Larry, never heard anything bad about him and I don't blame a guy looking for an opportunity if he doesn't see it here.

News flash... TE leaves the U after the U hires an OC that loves to use TEs in his offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back