Larry Fedora: A Closer Look

Advertisement
Did you see Utah State's roster, that's the same team guided by Yost that dropped 31 pts on Michigan state in lansing, Mi.

Go Canes
Canes fans cant fathom that skill players a=cant be better at smaller schools. I guarantee Utah states Qbs and Wr's were better then Rosier, Langham, and Cager

He went 11-3 in 2015...far removed from Butch’s players. Can you guys actually do some research for once?
Not far removed considering their QB that season was Marquise Williams who was signed by Butch. I think he was a 5th year senior so prob only a few Butch players, but not far removed

Trubisky...Marquise Williams...literally just flipped Sam Howell...
Credit for Trubisky. And for developing MW. But MW was signed by Butch.

The question is why was he left with table scraps after Trubisky? QBs tbe last 2 years were atrocious.

Did Howell flip to Fedora or Mack Brown? Wasn't he listed as an FSU committ until signing day?

Not far removed considering their QB that season was Marquise Williams who was signed by Butch. I think he was a 5th year senior so prob only a few Butch players, but not far removed
Most of “butch’s” players signed to him after he was fired in 2010 after the season...c’mon bro. He was the 2011 class.

Advertisement
Canes fans cant fathom that skill players a=cant be better at smaller schools. I guarantee Utah states Qbs and Wr's were better then Rosier, Langham, and Cager

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Credit for Trubisky. And for developing MW. But MW was signed by Butch.

The question is why was he left with table scraps after Trubisky? QBs tbe last 2 years were atrocious.

Because he whiffed. **** happens.

The last two years at UNC are not indicative of his offenses.

Advertisement
@Roman Marciante can we get a From the Perch analyzing Fedora's offenses at OSU and UNC? I think most here would love to get your analysis

I have already been doing some preliminary looks. Doing my homework. Once the University make a hire official it will definitely be done my friend. After doing FTP on this offense last year, I'm looking forward to this FTP like Christmas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back