Lane Train

Advertisement
511C8C5C-A0A8-4C54-A4DB-EECBE4462E7F.jpeg

C3500EF3-FAAA-4835-BA0C-73AB4D1FE487.gif

Question, would our offense look this bad with under Lane with the same exact players?

Our offense wouldn’t look this bad with Lashlee as OC does that make him qualified to be the HC? Miami would have lost the same amount of games regardless and wouldn’t have the ability to recruit better players to turn the program around.. His offense is overrated af on this board not close to a top 10 offense in college football. Mario will do much better this off season.

Advertisement
Why discount his work at FAU? Also, I think its fair to note that USC was put on probation within a few months of Kiffin being hired there. That was a brutal probation as well. Two year bowl ban and 30 scholarship reduction.
Don’t forget the Jr and Sr got a free pass to transfer

Advertisement
lol it’s fascinating how Lane Kiffin has so many groupies on here over a weak *** conference USA championship. Lane hasnt done **** in Power 5 the face of what failing upwards looks like. He’s nowhere near the HC that Mike Norvell is let alone Mario. Get off his **** everybody it’s getting weird.
He also has a pac 12 championship at USC....and you didn't even know about the conference USA championships either until I corrected you.
You act like a **** child and its funny...and you're comments regarding Mike Norvell are borderline retarded.

Keep being a clown that is the joke of CIs

He also has a pac 12 championship at USC....and you didn't even know about the conference USA championships either until I corrected you.
You act like a **** child and its funny...and you're comments regarding Mike Norvell are borderline retarded.

Keep being a clown that is the joke of CIs

Lmfaoo You know how crazy you have to be to believe you told me something about lane Kiffins legacy that keeps your ***** wet at night?? His USA conference championships mean nothing to me… he hasn’t won **** worth mentioning or respecting as a HC.

Look Your sexual fantasies about Lane Kiffin aren’t going to come true he’s never going to be a HC at Miami, and he’s never going to let you give him the reach around you’ve been dying to give him.. so whats next??

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why discount his work at FAU? Also, I think its fair to note that USC was put on probation within a few months of Kiffin being hired there. That was a brutal probation as well. Two year bowl ban and 30 scholarship reduction.

Where did I discount his work? I actually mentioned & provided the record.

I'm not gonna write a 14 paragraph response. I've learned it's not worth it on canesinsight. 5-5 in the SEC west with an inferior roster during the covid year is not bad and truthfully I don't hold those circumstances against him just like I don't hold FIU against Mario. Kiffin would have outscored MTSU, scored atleast a TD at A&M and probably would have split the UNC Duke games with were both winnable.

Thank u 4 proving my point. Swear on my mama u guys r the worst.

Lmfaoo You know how crazy you have to be to believe you told me something about lane Kiffins legacy that keeps your ***** wet at night?? His USA conference championships mean nothing to me… he hasn’t won **** worth mentioning or respecting as a HC.

Look Your sexual fantasies about Lane Kiffin aren’t going to come true he’s never going to be a HC at Miami, and he’s never going to let you give him the reach around you’ve been dying to give him.. so whats next??
Hey you were the one who didn't know he won 3 conference championships including the pac 12...so like the little pathetic and slow beta simp you are....You needed to be checked.

And you want to talk about sexual fantasies shows your repressed issues regarding never having someone even want to indulge with your pathetic beta simp self.

Get off your boy Warios dyck who you seem to be a perfect submissive bytch while your worship him leading to your *** getting raped by middle Tennessee state and fspoo....

Post less you fvckin joke...there are 12 year olds with better thoughts and posts...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back