Lane Train

Advertisement
lol it’s fascinating how Lane Kiffin has so many groupies on here over a weak *** conference USA championship. Lane hasnt done **** in Power 5 the face of what failing upwards looks like. He’s nowhere near the HC that Mike Norvell is let alone Mario. Get off his **** everybody it’s getting weird.

Please allow me to clarify what Im telling you. Your posting style has worn thin on people. Tone it down. And make no mistake, Im not obligated to wait for you to break any specific rules for me to bounce you for a couple weeks. Again I say it, tone it down with constantly and aggressively calling people out for having an opinion that differs from your own.

Please allow me to clarify what Im telling you. Your posting style has worn thin on people. Tone it down. And make no mistake, Im not obligated to wait for you to break any specific rules for me to bounce you for a couple weeks. Again I say it, tone it down with constantly and aggressively calling people out for having an opinion that differs from your own.

55F2E1E6-FDF1-4AD3-A525-899ED2649B1A.gif

He doesn't need an excuse. He's proven he can do a great job in the best conference in the nation. His body of work speaks for itself. Who cares if LSU scored 35 unanswered. He has proven he can coach. So has Brian Kelly but I guess if anyone were to compliment him then you would bring up the 4-8 year at Notre Dame or when Mark Richt butt plunged him back in 2017 or when Bama embarrassed him in the national title game in 2013. All good even great coaches have bad stretches. It's just part of the game.

And no I'm not Lane Train or whatever it is. I just know Kiffin is a good coach and has come a long way. I'm all for giving Mario a chance to redeem himself on the OC hire but he's going to have to accept that he needs to be a CEO type.
train discover GIF

Advertisement
The fact that u guys already gave up on Cristobal is crazy. Shows the fan base in at canes insight. SMH. Because Lane or any other coach can come in here and fix it in 1 year. 😂😂 you guys are a joke.

These clowns have a sexual fetish towards Lane Kiffin that’s what all this about… they never gave Mario a chance from the start and have made it their mission to try to sabotage his program bc Kiffin wasn’t hired.

These clowns have a sexual fetish towards Lane Kiffin that’s what all this about… they never gave Mario a chance from the start and have made it their mission to try to sabotage his program bc Kiffin wasn’t hired.
Lol @ sabotage the program. Mario is doing a fine job at that currently. He needs to get out of his own way and do what he does best (recruit).

Advertisement
Why?

He couldn't win one PAC 12 title when he was at USC....got fired while waiting for the plane to leave

USC was put on probation right when he was hired. He never had an opportunity to win the Pac 10/12.

Getting fired in the way he did is why I never supported Kiffin being hired here. While I have no doubt that the Canes would've looked much better this season under Kiffin, he's proven to be a vagabond coach who seems to wear out his welcome rather quickly. He's not a program builder. His successes, while noteworthy seem to be very "flash in the pan-like." That's not what the Canes need right now.

Im still curious as to why one would leave Ole Miss and go to Auburn; Same division, same type of setting, probably similar money. I see this as a sign that Kiffin knows he is or will soon be wearing out his welcome at Ole Miss. The only thing I can think is that perhaps Auburn brings more NIL capital to the game. ???

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
... if he was at Miami, he'd still be packing his bags for Auburn ... so there's that.
I would suppose Auburn will pay more than Miami is willing (ya know all that UHealth $$$$$🤣).

The hallways in Auburns new full sized indoor practice facility make anything that our Canes have presently look like the shïtters at Doak Campbell.

Auburn could build 747s in that palace of excess.

They have $$$$$. What they apper to be short of is common sense.

Lot of words spilled over a guy who's like the really attractive chic who's always looking for a dude with a bigger wallet.
Lol some of y’all are real funny with the argument that he may be gone in 4 years looking for upward mobility. According to that logic we should not have hired Schnelly (bounced after 5 for a promised pro gig), JJ (gone after 5 to the NFL), DE (gone after 4 with 2 Nattys to the NFL). Even Butch had higher aspirations. How many of y’all would take 1 or 2 Nattys in 4 years and call it a day when he bounced. I would wish him well, thank him for his service and move on to the next coach like we did in the past (especially now that we have a semi competent athletic director to choose the next coach).

Our most successful coaches have been “mercenaries” looking for upward mobility and didn’t view Miami as their dream job. They always wanted more. Our least successful coaches have viewed Miami as their dream/destination job (Coker, Shannon, Manny). Not saying there is a correlation but give me the guy who wants more and knows that the only way to get it is to be successful at this stop vs a guy who looks at Miami as his dream/destination job with fat 10 yr contract. The mercenaries don’t have 4-5 years to get their guys in in order to be successful. They know they have to win asap.

Kiffin never should have been hired in Oakland, completely unfair position for him to be in.

Other than that his only other failure was rather hastily while on probation at USC.

Right after USC I wanted nothing to do with him. But after being Saban's offensive breakthrough, dominating his ranks at FAU and the last two seasons in the SEC west, he's earned my respect and i'm sure he'd crush here.

Advertisement
Back