Lane Train

Lmfaoooo What about Lane Kiffins resume suggests that Miami would have a winning record this year and in the playoffs in s couple years?? He can’t recruit, has never won a conference championship and his offense isn’t anything special.
Well, he has improved the team everywhere he has coached, except for USC. He actually started pretty hot there, but then regressed in year 3, so I will admit that he failed there. Not enough data when he coached at Tennessee, but his only year there was an improvement from the previous season.

I think he would have Miami a winning record this year and, in the playoffs soon because of our schedule and the fact we play in the ACC. He has a winning record now at Ole Miss with a more difficult schedule. Why wouldn't he win here? Just cant seem to get past the big boys in the SEC

His offense might not be anything special, but have you seen our offense? My god, we are the joke of P5 offenses. By the way, his losing offense tonight has 650 yards. We can't even get 100 yards.

Advertisement
Well, he has improved the team everywhere he has coached, except for USC. He actually started pretty hot there, but then regressed in year 3, so I will admit that he failed there. Not enough data when he coached at Tennessee, but his only year there was an improvement from the previous season.

I think he would have Miami a winning record this year and, in the playoffs soon because of our schedule and the fact we play in the ACC. He has a winning record now at Ole Miss with a more difficult schedule. Why wouldn't he win here? Just cant seem to get past the big boys in the SEC

His offense might not be anything special, but have you seen our offense? My god, we are the joke of P5 offenses. By the way, his losing offense tonight has 650 yards. We can't even get 100 yards.
Offense isn’t that special?

They are a top 15 offense with a mediocre QB

Advertisement
Advertisement
What? He MENSA candidate do you know about reading comprehension?
Lane is in the SEC!!!!!
WtF is wrong with you?

What has Lane Kiffin ever won in the SEC mfkr!!!?? :rickflair2: Ole **** was 5-5 his first year. He got blown out in the sugar bowl last year to Baylor and they were the favorite. He’s getting blown out by a 5-5 Arkansas team in year 3 with THE 25TH RANK RECRUITING CLASS!! GTFOH 🤡. :roll-canes2:

Will finish with 9 wins in the SEC west after losing most of his starters and completely revamping his roster. I get it ur a Mario guy but stop d1ck pulling so hard.

Maybe Mario has a higher ceiling than Kiffin and that's a big MAYBE but I guarantee kiffin wouldn't go 5-7 at Miami year 1. Especially with how sh1tty our non conference schedule was and the Coastal being a dumpster fire.

Kiffin is now at yr 3 at Ole Miss. That’s Fact #1. Fact #2 is that Kiffin, HISTORICALLY, have struggled year 1 at every single spot he’s been at, sans G5 FAU.

NFL: Raiders (4-12)
CFB: Tenn (7-6)
CFB: USC (8-5)
CFB: FAU (11-3)
CFB: Ole Miss (5-5)

So u don’t know what Kiffin would’ve done yr 1 here b/c he’s been less than stellar yr 1 every other city he go.

And of course, u’ll come up w a billion & 1 excuses to justify why he struggled year 1 at these spots, & to me that don’t mean chit b/c YOUR OWN COACH GETS ZERO PASS OR EXCUSE!

There’s only two coaches I didn’t give a pass to yr 1: Shannon & Diaz. Why? B/c they were part of the bull chit that took place that led to a firing & early retirement & u don’t ever hire from w/in a failed regime.

Advertisement
we just got beaten down by Clemson with no real game plan. lets focus on trying to help the 80 mill coach figure out how to build a real staff asap

giphy (5).gif

What has Lane Kiffin ever won in the SEC mfkr!!!?? :rickflair2: Ole **** was 5-5 his first year. He got blown out in the sugar bowl last year to Baylor and they were the favorite. He’s getting blown out by a 5-5 Arkansas team in year 3 with THE 25TH RANK RECRUITING CLASS!! GTFOH 🤡. :roll-canes2:
He has won Mr. MENSA....Didnt you write he was in the Sugar Bowl? Yes you did...so sit yo *** down clown.
I dont even have to write anything else...
You can't be taken seriously Mensa

Advertisement

Don't forget he was under sanctions at USC. One of the reasons we got Seantrel Henderson. He had scholarship restrictions and Jr and Sr got a free pass to transfer.

Lane 8-2 in SEC
Wario 5-6 losing record in ACC.

Game over...

Your crappy analysis still at work even after the crappy ones during Baseball season...

Lmao
hes luigi Marios brother. he has to be at this point. also no one can defend Gino and his bum ***. rad even more of a bum to renew his deal

Advertisement
Back