Lane Train

Advertisement
So you're putting Liberty - who lost to Virginia Tech today - up there with SEC teams. Got it.
There you go again...trying to deflect....Liberty has been ranked this season.

How is Middle Tennessee state doing?

UNC lost at home to GT today....so we are better than them? No...they beat us in our house...

Keep playing yourself

Lol people complain about Lane's personal problems and you want to hire Freeze lol that's like going from the frying pan into the fire. If he was having that much "fun" in Tampa just think about him in Miami lol

Freeze was a joke because of the Liberty talk.

There you go again...trying to deflect....Liberty has been ranked this season.

How is Middle Tennessee state doing?

UNC lost at home to GT today....so we are better than them? No...they beat us in our house...

Keep playing yourself

This is a typical logical fallacy. You keep wanting to bring it back to Mario. This is about clowning Lane. One day you people will realize that there aren't any can't-miss coaches.

Advertisement
This is a typical logical fallacy. You keep wanting to bring it back to Mario. This is about clowning Lane. One day you people will realize that there aren't any can't-miss coaches.
But that is the point...you are trying to clown on someone who is more successful than the one you are defending....and its not even close..

Josh Heupel beat Bama....just got destroyed by Shane Beamer...its up to 62 points

Get it now?

I'm a Lane guy, but can't defend him on this game. Getting their asses kicked by a slightly above average Arkansas team. I don't know if he checked out after that Alabama game. I think that game meant a lot to him and they chocked in the final series. Regardless, it's up to Lane to get his team ready, and he clearly didn't do that for this game.

As bad of a beat down they are getting, his offense has still put up over 570 yards. Those 3 turnovers and 10 penalties have killed them. Again, that is on Lane. If we blame Mario for not getting his team mentally prepared, then we have to blame Lane when his team lays an egg.

I do think Mario will have us better over the next few years, just not sure we will be playoff caliber. I hope I am wrong, and I am not giving up on Mario yet, but it's been a bad year.

And yes, I also think we would have a winning record this year if we went with Lane and in the playoffs within a couple years. I would still take Lane over Mario, even though I know he's not considered a program builder.

Lmfaoooo What about Lane Kiffins resume suggests that Miami would have a winning record this year and in the playoffs in s couple years?? He can’t recruit, has never won a conference championship and his offense isn’t anything special.

But that is the point...you are trying to clown on someone who is more successful than the one you are defending....and its not even close..

Josh Heupel beat Bama....just got destroyed by Shane Beamer...its up to 62 points

Get it now?

But it's the natural progression of message boards to point that stuff out. People talk about how great Lane Kiffin is, so they're going to hear about it when he shows that he's just like every other coach not named Saban, Smart, or Swinney.

Advertisement
What about Lane Kiffins resume suggests that Miami would have a winning record this year and in the playoffs in s couple years?? He can’t recruit, has never won a conference championship and his offense isn’t anything special.
Oh here we go with that false narrative again of he can't recruit lol

Oh here we go with that false narrative again if can't recruit lol

Lol im sure he can recruit against the Manny Diaz’s of the world but if you think he’s winning battles for elite recruits against Mario Kirby and Saban :jordan: our recruiting class would look worse than FSUs right now.

Advertisement
Lmfaoooo What about Lane Kiffins resume suggests that Miami would have a winning record this year and in the playoffs in s couple years?? He can’t recruit, has never won a conference championship and his offense isn’t anything special.
Lane won 2 conference USA championships....like I said your posts can't be taken seriously....just stop.

And if he recruits so bad....doesn't that make him an even better coach by winning in the toughest division in the toughest conference?

Post less regarding this

Lane won 2 conference USA championships....like I said your posts can't be taken seriously....just stop.

And if he recruits so bad....doesn't that make him an even better coach by winning in the toughest division in the toughest conference?

Post less regarding this

Lmfaoo Is conference USA the toughest division to you ??? 🤣

3FE4F0D7-4748-4417-891B-AFB753A04858.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back