Lane Train

Advertisement
That's what you guys do when I own you on a topic. It always becomes about me. I guess you want to make everyone forget that you're defending Lane tonight.
Its never about you..its the BS you spew and how foolish it makes you look...
Notice how you stopped discussing facts after I stated them

Bye Felicia

Advertisement
No, but he's getting raped by a team that lost at home to Liberty two weeks ago.
Will finish with 9 wins in the SEC west after losing most of his starters and completely revamping his roster. I get it ur a Mario guy but stop d1ck pulling so hard.

Maybe Mario has a higher ceiling than Kiffin and that's a big MAYBE but I guarantee kiffin wouldn't go 5-7 at Miami year 1. Especially with how sh1tty our non conference schedule was and the Coastal being a dumpster fire.

I've stayed on facts. Like Arkansas scoring 19 against Liberty and 42 against your savior.
And how you still play yourself by saying Liberty...a team that has 8 wins and was ranked 19 last week, is a bad team.....see how idiotic that is?
While your boy Wario is losing to middle Tennessee state...not scoring a TD vs Fspoo....
I have have a lot more....

Keep playing yourself

Advertisement
Oh FFS... What is this thread about? Arkansas would demolish us. Lane would have had more success with our team because he would have a different OC. It really doesn't matter..If buttholes were peepshows.

Arkansas vs. Liberty = 19 points
Arkansas vs Lane Train in the 3rd quarter = 42 points

Miami board = "Lane woulda won 10 games here!"

Well let's see. After this game, he's going to be 8-3 with losses to LSU, Bama, Arkansas. Over a 2 year span, he'd be 18-6. In total he'd have lost to #1 Bama, #18 Auburn, #7 Baylor, LSU (unranked at the time but currently ranked #6) , #9 Bama, and now Arkansas. I dunno, something tells me he'd have been just fine in the acc.

And how you still play yourself by saying Liberty...a team that has 8 wins and was ranked 19 last week, is a bad team.....see how idiotic that is?
While your boy Wario is losing to middle Tennessee state...not scoring a TD vs Fspoo....
I have have a lot more....

Keep playing yourself

So you're putting Liberty - who lost to Virginia Tech today - up there with SEC teams. Got it.

Advertisement
Well let's see. After this game, he's going to be 8-3 with losses to LSU, Bama, Arkansas. Over a 2 year span, he'd be 18-6. In total he'd have lost to #1 Bama, #18 Auburn, #7 Baylor, LSU (unranked at the time but currently ranked #6) , #9 Bama, and now Arkansas. I dunno, something tells me he'd have been just fine in the acc.

Except he would have been leaving for another job in the middle of year three.

Except he would have been leaving for another job in the middle of year three.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Advertisement
I'm a Lane guy, but can't defend him on this game. Getting their asses kicked by a slightly above average Arkansas team. I don't know if he checked out after that Alabama game. I think that game meant a lot to him and they chocked in the final series. Regardless, it's up to Lane to get his team ready, and he clearly didn't do that for this game.

As bad of a beat down they are getting, his offense has still put up over 570 yards. Those 3 turnovers and 10 penalties have killed them. Again, that is on Lane. If we blame Mario for not getting his team mentally prepared, then we have to blame Lane when his team lays an egg.

I do think Mario will have us better over the next few years, just not sure we will be playoff caliber. I hope I am wrong, and I am not giving up on Mario yet, but it's been a bad year.

And yes, I also think we would have a winning record this year if we went with Lane and in the playoffs within a couple years. I would still take Lane over Mario, even though I know he's not considered a program builder.

Advertisement
Back