Lane Thread

Embarrass UF. run up the score showing a lack of sportsmanship. cheap shot the ****ers. laugh and point while they're on the ground. Cuss they mama in the stands. Make Muschamp cry.

**** will change then and probably for good.

Advertisement
lets not write him off he could pick us with the moment we got going on its hard for him to pass us up so stay positive

He's not picking us right now and it's been obvious for months. Now NSD thats a different story. We will win 10 games and the bandwagon SFL studs like Lammons and Lane will leave UF or us.

Once he see's Florida's QB's in action this year, I'll bet he changes his mind. You can be the greatest receiver of all time, but without a good QB it won't matter how good you are.

It's not rocket science. I have no idea why people keep bringing up Floridas ****** WRs. Lane obviously has always thought he could be a superstar anywhere. UiF is a good team without a decent WR so why not go be the big fish in a small pond, especially when the rest of the team has been recruited very well?

I mean, I don't really agree with the thinking but it isn't hard to figure out.

Not gonna lie. I want Lane. I also want guys who are fueled by the challenge of competition. If he is looking to be a big fish in a small pond, I'm ok with him going elsewhere. I think the guys who are willing to come here and compete with the beasts we have at WR have a ton of pride and heart. It will only help them get to the next stage which Lane is clearly interested in. If you think you'll have trouble busting into our depth chart, then you should not be planning on playing on Sundays. If you want to push yourself and reach the next level, stay home and help us win some more championships.

Once he see's Florida's QB's in action this year, I'll bet he changes his mind. You can be the greatest receiver of all time, but without a good QB it won't matter how good you are.

Ppl keep saying this and it doesnt make sense. Driskell will only play 1 season with him, and it will be Lane's freshman year. They are selling him on the Will Grier to Lane connection, and he is obviously receptive to it. Stop saying Driskell's sorry *** will have an impact on his decision please.

Advertisement
I think it depends on how we use Coley.

if Coley EARNS playing time, Lane probably thinks he can do it here as well without a redshirt.

Ppl keep saying this and it doesnt make sense. Driskell will only play 1 season with him, and it will be Lane's freshman year. They are selling him on the Will Grier to Lane connection, and he is obviously receptive to it. Stop saying Driskell's sorry *** will have an impact on his decision please.

+1...and our own QB is a senior and gone when he gets here so our QB position play will be just as questionable as UF's.

Gotta love a kid that wears a UM shirt to Canesville...oh wait, wtf?

This dude is a drama queen. He's ready to make a decision, but all 6 are even. LULZ. Like I've said a bunch of times already, The Don ain't getting played again this year by the local divas. The Don smells a rat with the douchey little package deal warbling going on.

Advertisement
Morris will throw for lots of yards--check
Wide receivers will show out--check
Lots of passing touchdowns--check
Win 10 games--?????

If its yes to the last question, then Lane will play for UM...

Morris will throw for lots of yards--check
Wide receivers will show out--check
Lots of passing touchdowns--check
Win 10 games--?????

If its yes to the last question, then Lane will play for UM...

No. Move on

Advertisement
Lets be f***** real we'd all like or Lane to be part of this class (IMHO I don't think he will) but if he's not oh well f*** em and on to the next. One dude ain't bigger than the goal at hand. This seems like another Phony situation minus the 5 yrs of recruiting and deceptively hangin around the campus. After a said RB and LB lied to us and spurned us last year, I ain't surprised by s***. I honestly got my popcorn ready for some of the reactions and meltdowns if he doesn't choose us.

Lets be f***** real we'd all like or Lane to be part of this class (IMHO I don't think he will) but if he's not oh well f*** em and on to the next. One dude ain't bigger than the goal at hand. This seems like another Phony situation minus the 5 yrs of recruiting and deceptively hangin around the campus. After a said RB and LB lied to us and spurned us last year, I ain't surprised by s***. I honestly got my popcorn ready for some of the reactions and meltdowns if he doesn't choose us.

I wonder if we will be able to find a way to fire Barrow AND Jethro.

ummm...REMEMBER BRONCO NATION his coach that use to post on here.. Dude posted that he didnt know why u guys thought UF wasnt a factor..and that was when the only buzz school with Lane was us and BAMA.

Quite frankly i dont care..i just wasnt to pummel UF and have Quincy Wilson go bi-polar not knowin whom to root for in the game. lol..

Advertisement
Signing day is a long way away...when ever you get done with it...lets just see what happens...

The kid has talent I would love to recruit him until the end..

This dude is a drama queen. He's ready to make a decision, but all 6 are even. LULZ. Like I've said a bunch of times already, The Don ain't getting played again this year by the local divas. The Don smells a rat with the douchey little package deal warbling going on.

Lmaoo, this is funny, and sounds true at the same time.

ummm...REMEMBER BRONCO NATION his coach that use to post on here.. Dude posted that he didnt know why u guys thought UF wasnt a factor..and that was when the only buzz school with Lane was us and BAMA.

Quite frankly i dont care..i just wasnt to pummel UF and have Quincy Wilson go bi-polar not knowin whom to root for in the game. lol..

Seems like that dude done disappeared

Advertisement
Back