Lane isn't coming

Advertisement
I know many of us have already come to the conclusion that Lane wouldn't flip here . But in case you haven't, I was talking to a former teammate of Lane's at Homestead and he told me that "Lane hates Miami, well doesn't really hate them but never really cared for them". Believe me or not. Lane is solid to UF at this point.

at this point who the **** cares. we have bigger issues to worry about than one recruit who has never shown interest.

Advertisement
As long as he stays with UF. He'll be their lone receiver and have 300yds/2 tds a season with them. Anywhere else he would be an AA.

Advertisement
Ermon lane is going where ever Dalvin Cook goes. Everyone knows that its not breaking news.

I know many of us have already come to the conclusion that Lane wouldn't flip here . But in case you haven't, I was talking to a former teammate of Lane's at Homestead and he told me that "Lane hates Miami, well doesn't really hate them but never really cared for them". Believe me or not. Lane is solid to UF at this point.

Advertisement
848.gif

Is Duke Johnson transferring too? We'll find out in a few days, relax.

He isn't transferring, but he is gone after next year, no doubt.

He is only thinking about his draft position at this point in my opinion. If he transfers, he basically sits next year and plays the following to goto the draft, or just play out here and go straight to the draft.

He don't like it here, but it is the lesser of 2 evils at this point.

Advertisement
The **** is this talk of Duke transferring.

In the middle of the season, there was an incident where Al called him out for a block in which he was injured. It wasn't the first issue with the coaches. He expressed he thought of transferring to West Virginia; however, his people talked him down off the ledge. Last the rumor mill had it was what I posted above, he isn't happy, but the best thing for him is to do the one more and done and leave.

Is Duke Johnson transferring too? We'll find out in a few days, relax.

He isn't transferring, but he is gone after next year, no doubt.

He is only thinking about his draft position at this point in my opinion. If he transfers, he basically sits next year and plays the following to goto the draft, or just play out here and go straight to the draft.

He don't like it here, but it is the lesser of 2 evils at this point.

Whoaa I was actually being sarcastic.

Advertisement
Back