Lane isn't coming

imaxxboss

Recruit
I know many of us have already come to the conclusion that Lane wouldn't flip here . But in case you haven't, I was talking to a former teammate of Lane's at Homestead and he told me that "Lane hates Miami, well doesn't really hate them but never really cared for them". Believe me or not. Lane is solid to UF at this point.

Advertisement
What was the point of another Lane/Cook post I mean if they go it ******* sucks but they go and we have to try and end this class the best way we can

Advertisement
I know many of us have already come to the conclusion that Lane wouldn't flip here . But in case you haven't, I was talking to a former teammate of Lane's at Homestead and he told me that "Lane hates Miami, well doesn't really hate them but never really cared for them". Believe me or not. Lane is solid to UF at this point.

holy sh$t, I can't believe he's not coming...

:ibisroflmao:

if he read these boards, he probably wouldnt like the fan base. the fans degraded him to no end because pete kept swearing to us that dixon was a um lock.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks for the months-old news.

Here's another earth shattering news flash - we're not getting Rudolph

#UF commit Ermon Lane on Dalvin Cook: "I can't predict where he's going. ...I know, but he told me to keep it a secret."

**** he's a Gata.

Advertisement
848.gif

Advertisement
Back