Lane isn't coming

I'm not saying it's entirely made up, it's true to some extent. However there is a lot of hot garbage thrown in that story to make it sound like a serious issue. Is Duke a candidate to leave early?, certainly, but so is Ereck Flowers, Deon Bush, and Tyriq McCord. However, with Duke, coming off a broken ankle, there are going to be serious questions unless he has a heisman-like junior year, which in that case I would bet on the side that he would leave. But the myth or tale that he "hates this staff entirely" and "wanted to transfer" is entirely fabricated to make this story seem surreal. Trust me when I say Duke is happy where he is at right now, is there some small amount of tension, sure. There is with every team and player, but it's not as ridiculous as some have echoed it out to be.

We are saying the same thing. Main reason I didn't post the story and links to the various sites that actually had parts of it. If anyone read my posts or seen the story, you know I was saying the aspects are good for this, not bad (most everything is pointing to no major transfers - Duke or Flowers); which I have said numerous times in the posts.

There are and were references made from that story, which wasn't widely published, but were flaming Duke and Flowers are transferring; and Howard considering it after the spats with Dorito. Howard later defended Dorito, and Howard's mom just tweeted if she has any issues, she goes straight to Al and T Howard is all U.

I was providing a line of somewhere in the middle story here. It wasn't near what all made of it, but there was and IS something there with the staff. Losing always brings this out in any locker room, winning solves it all for the most part too.

Either way, unless Duke gets injured again or has a horrible season, don't expect him to be here for his senior season or Flowers either.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Thought it was Tracy's mom that tweeted that...Bush got in spats with Onofrio? I thought it was Tracy.

Thought it was Tracy's mom that tweeted that...Bush got in spats with Onofrio? I thought it was Tracy.

fixed, typo. Bush's father is sick with Cancer. Many have shown him much love and support. Not much negative from Bush from what I have read.

hasnt affected flowers play. he is our best linemen. the staff loves duke. al praises him non-stop. whatever his beef with coach d. tracy accepted that he was hardheaded and now he is playing at an all-acc level.

Fanning these rumor flames on the recruiting board at this point in the recruiting season is just ****ed up.

****ED UP.

Advertisement
Fanning these rumor flames on the recruiting board at this point in the recruiting season is just ****ed up.

****ED UP.

What ever. I was saying they weren't transferring when it was brought up. You can take it any way you like.

Is Duke Johnson transferring too? We'll find out in a few days, relax.

He isn't transferring, but he is gone after next year, no doubt.

He is only thinking about his draft position at this point in my opinion. If he transfers, he basically sits next year and plays the following to goto the draft, or just play out here and go straight to the draft.

He don't like it here, but it is the lesser of 2 evils at this point.

Just for those that thought my post were flaming, this is where I was trying to dispel the flame post. People called me out on it, so I provided more info on it.

Advertisement
Back