Lane #1 WR in Nation per ESPN

Wow, being in the running for 4 of the top 10 WR in the country just made me hard. If we get Lane, anyone else would be icing on the cake. As we have all seen the past couple years, once a kid decommits its pretty unlikely they want back in so I'm not counting on Travis Rudolph.

However, if we land Lane and Dixon those are two absolute studs who would be coming in and providing depth to one of the deepest, most dynamic group of receivers in the country. When Malcolm Lewis is back to healthy, I think he's the best of the bunch. Lets reel em all in.

Advertisement
I think if we get Dixon we get Rudolph back, aren't they real good buddies?

That's the word on the boards. Not to mention it was just posted that Rudolph's pops wants him at Miami.

We'll see how their recruitment plays out. I got a feeling Driskel's super-****tiness is gonna scare away Dixon.

That's the word on the boards. Not to mention it was just posted that Rudolph's pops wants him at Miami.

We'll see how their recruitment plays out. I got a feeling Driskel's super-****tiness is gonna scare away Dixon.

i doubt he is looking a driskle because he will be a senior by the time he graduates

Advertisement

I doubt those two are a package deal

yea same position players dont usually want to compete with each other

Advertisement

I doubt those two are a package deal

I don't think of them as a package deal, but if we have Rudolph on the fence and we add Dixon it only helps us. My two cents.

Advertisement
Is it conceivable that we could bring in Lane, Dixon, Rudolph and Holmes in this class? 4 of the top 10 WRs in the nation...

I keep reading Holmes wants out of state.

If we can get Rudolph back that'd really help with Dixon because I hear they're really tight.

I agree, but who has committed to us only to decommit then recommit for us in recent years?

Is it conceivable that we could bring in Lane, Dixon, Rudolph and Holmes in this class? 4 of the top 10 WRs in the nation...

If we can get Rudolph back that'd really help with Dixon because I hear they're really tight.

I agree, but who has committed to us only to decommit then recommit for us in recent years?

Hey it happens to other programs every year, it might not be him but its gotta happen eventually

Advertisement

Hey it happens to other programs every year, it might not be him but its gotta happen eventually

I understand what you're saying, I can't remember anyone doing that for us. Thats all.

Chickillo is the most recent one that I can think of, but that happened during a coaching change, none have decommited from Golden and recommited, to my knowledge.

I understand what you're saying, I can't remember anyone doing that for us. Thats all.

Ramon Buchanon is one i remember

Ramon Buchanon is one i remember

Gotcha, thanks!

Advertisement
Back