Lane #1 WR in Nation per ESPN

Advertisement
The wide receiver and running back class in south Florida this year is just ridiculous

You can add OL to that, especially since elite OLinemen are rarely found in South FL and FL in general.

The OL haul that we are bringing in is jaw dropping and they are all from South FL/South West FL.

Pretty bad year for LBs in FL this year though

I'd like to see UM look at a smallish, shifty guy like Lamar Parker. We've got guys that can stretch the field and guys that can convert 3rd and 7. I'd like to see a slippery slot/all-purpose guy. Mayby Corn Elder is that guy...

maybe if this was last year just not this year

I'd like to see UM look at a smallish, shifty guy like Lamar Parker. We've got guys that can stretch the field and guys that can convert 3rd and 7. I'd like to see a slippery slot/all-purpose guy. Mayby Corn Elder is that guy...

Dallas can do it and we can have freshman RB to back up Duke

Advertisement
Im literally sitting in class with holmes right now. He really doesn't have interest in Miami. Last week he visited Oklahoma, the week before notre dame. I think Corey will end up at ND, UMICH, maybe OKLA he seemed to like it.

Im literally sitting in class with holmes right now. He really doesn't have interest in Miami. Last week he visited Oklahoma, the week before notre dame. I think Corey will end up at ND, UMICH, maybe OKLA he seemed to like it.

Yeah pretty well known he wants to leave the state at this point. Too bad, kid is **** good. I dunno about top 10 in the country though.

Can never have enough talent. Keep bringing them in and it will sort itself out. If we can get all three of those WR's then you bring them in.

Advertisement
Of all the years where 6 of the top 10 WRs in the country are heavily considering us it had to be in a year where we only need 2-3. LMAO!!! I swear all that **** we did back in the 80s is coming to haunt us. I agree with the poster that said we only really need 2 WRs in this cycle. If Rudolph comes back and Dixon wants in then you take 3. (Assuming Lane comes.) If Lane doesnt come, I say we only take 2. First come, first serve.

Carter played pretty good at the SG and Dmauri Jones looked the part. Not even counting Griffin (could be a TE) and Mr. Stacy Coley. AND Robert Lockhart who has yet to get a real shot. AND I dont see anybody leaving early either. I dont see us needing anymore then two WRs. Three would have to be where someone wanted in and we just couldnt refuse. I think getting D Griffin took someones "spot" from this WR class.

ESPN is a joke lol Rudolph and Dixon top 10 WRs? Good players but severly overranked. Same for Scott and Holmes. They love them some Florida kids.

Advertisement
Rudolph should be listed as an ATH I still think he has more upside at CB than WR (i dont care what he thinks)

Advertisement
1) Ermon Lane: Too good to pass up!
2) Artavis Scott: Best slot receiver out there, to replace Dorsett.

SoFla is loaded, but it always is at this position (and will be next year). Honestly, of the kids listed above, none of them outside of Lane & Cannon blow me away (haven't seen the LA kids). I'm fine with a group of 2 - or maybe 3 if it's the right 3 - but we badly need schollies used at other positions.

ESPN is a joke lol Rudolph and Dixon top 10 WRs? Good players but severly overranked. Same for Scott and Holmes. They love them some Florida kids.

Yeah I can see Lane as #1 but even that is highly highly debatable, but those other guys?

Advertisement
Back