Landon Ibieta , 2022 WR Offered (COMMITTED!)

Advertisement
Ah garontee ooohhhhweeee day good!!
1624230792808.jpeg

Advertisement
I’m not buying any Gibson to Miami Buzz. I do think we made a move for Horton but if UF tells him they have a spot he is going to UF.

Well we got Bond and Chandler Smith committed today. That’s two. We’re all in on Evan Stewart so he would make three. Horton or Gibson gonna be left out. Don’t see us taking 5 WR’s this cycle

This kid can actually play on the outside. He's not just a slot guy. Stocky kid pushing 6'0 190, with a really good routetree, and what seems to be great hands... I think kid has a good future at Miami. WR and RB are the only positions where I can really careless about rankings. Good pick Miami. Go get Gibson and I think the U nailed it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This kid can actually play on the outside. He's not just a slot guy. Stocky kid pushing 6'1 190, with a really good routetree, and what seems to be great hands... I think kid has a good future at Miami. WR and RB are the only positions where I can really careless about rankings. Good pick Miami. Go get Gibson and I think the U nailed it.
Yep. He’s not small. Good evaluation

Advertisement
Well we got Bond and Chandler Smith committed today. That’s two. We’re all in on Evan Stewart so he would make three. Horton or Gibson gonna be left out. Don’t see us taking 5 WR’s this cycle
Yea we will see if bond flips to bama. Texas and bama going to pay Stewart a lot of money to play for them so we will see if y’all can convince him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back