Landon Ibieta , 2022 WR Offered (COMMITTED!)

Advertisement
Unless Gibson and Horton are not trending here then bad news for Lee?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm just giving you ****. I like Quan and don't want to drop him but I don't want both he and Ibieta. I do think Quan taking visits is a big deal too as the staff has been adamant about not committing if you want to do that.
Bro we need both Quan and ibieta both are productive deceptively fast can run the whole route tree and they can actually CATCH

Bro we need both Quan and ibieta both are productive deceptively fast can run the whole route tree and they can actually CATCH
Isn’t that a novel idea, to have a WR prospect that can catch. Isn’t it crazy that these kids are so highly projected coming in and can’t keep their hands on an uncontested ball? Things can only look up from here.

I'm just giving you ****. I like Quan and don't want to drop him but I don't want both he and Ibieta. I do think Quan taking visits is a big deal too as the staff has been adamant about not committing if you want to do that.

I hear you but I’d also say that Gibson and Horton (really, the only other WRs that are high on our board and that we have a legit chance at) will be tough pulls. My guess is that both those dudes have given the staff pause enough to take 2 now for sure rather than left hanging? I’m fine taking 2 this cycle but ensuring we go all out for 2023 kids

Advertisement
Both guys have unimpressive offer lists. Just saying. I tend to follow the offers.
But how many players in the past year have been seen live in games/camps? If there was any year to find under the radar guys at this point after a year long pandemic it’s this past year. A lot of the rankings up until now are missing the typical rate and scrutiny of evaluations seen in a normal recruiting year.

Advertisement
Could we take both if only due to the studs for 2023?

Advertisement
Back