Lance Legendre

Ummmm OKlahoma has been to the playoffs 3 out of 4 years, produced the last 2 Heisman trophy winners, will play in the defense deficient Big XII and will be about the same distance from home as he was in Alabama. I knew it was an easy decision.

Ya but I heard from September on how tight he and Enos were, and the work they put in. I understand what you're saying...no qb right now gonna say no to Okla. And even though, I'm confident he improved in his Enos time (The UGA game looked like a new qb) this kid doesn't have the release of the 2 Heisman Winners, and I can't see him dropping dimes all over the field like they did.

Advertisement
Yea but with the Wrs they have and the ones coming in, he will be.

Honestly I see Oklahoma winning it all next year

I’m never gonna pick a team that can’t llay defense to win it all. Usually in a game that big someone has to clamp down and play D. I don’t think Ou can do that

This. They've had back to back Hesiman winners and lost in the semis because their defense couldn't keep the other team out if the end zone. I like Hurts but he's not Mayfield or Murray. Odds are they regress a little.

Advertisement
I’m no qb guru can someone help me decipher legendre vs Plumlee. I’d be hype to have either I was just wondering.

@gogeta4 was on this kid months ago.

6'3 215lbs dual threat with a big arm & a 4.6 40, plays for a good 4A school in New Orleans.

We're offering him now because Dan Enos was recruiting him at Bama.

We might be a little too late though, because he's already got OV's set with Tennessee on the 18th & FSU on 25th, it looks like Tenn might be the favorite.

Yup we have to start getting these QB offers out there and then follow up on them. With a good QB we wouldn't have lost one of those 4 games in a row.

@gogeta4 was on this kid months ago.

6'3 215lbs dual threat with a big arm & a 4.6 40, plays for a good 4A school in New Orleans.

We're offering him now because Dan Enos was recruiting him at Bama.

We might be a little too late though, because he's already got OV's set with Tennessee on the 18th & FSU on 25th, it looks like Tenn might be the favorite.

maybe. but i'm not counting Manny and Enos out the middle of January, on campus with the kid's family in coral gables.

once the kid and family are there on an official, anything can happen, especially since the in home went so well.

:cool:

Advertisement
I’m no qb guru can someone help me decipher legendre vs Plumlee. I’d be hype to have either I was just wondering.

Apparently pro baseball is calling on Plumlee so we might need to cool off and take a sure thing.

In terms of player, Plumlee is the Martell build (listed as an ATH, so that should let you know) and Legendre is 6'3 205lbs.

Advertisement
I doubt that would ever happen.
Plumlee already said he isn't visiting... move on people. Lets put the full court press on Legandre, pray Martell gets his waiver approved, and continue to develop Jarren/Perry/Weldon (tbh I wouldn't mind moving on from Perry/Weldon or both if Martell gets cleared to play this year).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back