Lance Legendre

So according to Ivins and the latest intel Lance LeGendre should be viewed as our number 1 target going forward over Rhys Plumlee. Enos wants him bad and he was his first stop as an offensive coordinator for Miami. Enos is also in Duval today visiting Carson beck trying to get a qb for 2020 already
He's been here for a week and he's already targeted more quarterbacks than Jon Richt did in 3 years.

Advertisement
So according to Ivins and the latest intel Lance LeGendre should be viewed as our number 1 target going forward over Rhys Plumlee. Enos wants him bad and he was his first stop as an offensive coordinator for Miami. Enos is also in Duval today visiting Carson beck trying to get a qb for 2020 already
Tuas little bro and Bear Bryants grandson beat Legendre out before but not this time

Advertisement
Also, Plumee,, was scheduled to be in Coral Gables this weekend for an official visit, but will instead be at Auburn according to 247Sports' Tigers insider Keith Niebuhr. LeGendre,, will get to Tennessee this weekend before Florida State the following and then Miami the weekend before NSD according to AI.

Advertisement
Nice little litmus for Enos. I’d consider this an uphill climb. Let’s see what he can do.

The one worry I have on Enos is recruiting, and I was really surprised Hurts didn't follow him. But if he can just grab us a stud or semi-stud QB every year, the other skill positions will be fine.

Advertisement
The one worry I have on Enos is recruiting, and I was really surprised Hurts didn't follow him. But if he can just grab us a stud or semi-stud QB every year, the other skill positions will be fine.

Biggest things in recruiting outside of the incentive stuff are relationships and results. Relationships are big but results are even bigger. Winning and getting recognition are huge to these kids, look at how they treat social media and their followers. They constantly are asking to get shown love.

Lincoln Riley couldn't have had the relationship Enos had with Hurts but he had the results. Back to back Big 12 champs, back to back playoff appearances, back to back Heisman winners. Hurts will get a ton of recognition going to OU and help him get his NFL stock up. Results will overcome a lot of things in the world of recruiting, we just gotta start getting them at Miami.

****** Lil Richt

Dude was a spazz, bro. Literally was useless. But I don’t blame him; he should’ve never been in that position in the first place. Hopefully he gets a Quality job elsewhere and learn the ropes and EARN his way to be a position coach

Biggest things in recruiting outside of the incentive stuff are relationships and results. Relationships are big but results are even bigger. Winning and getting recognition are huge to these kids, look at how they treat social media and their followers. They constantly are asking to get shown love.

Lincoln Riley couldn't have had the relationship Enos had with Hurts but he had the results. Back to back Big 12 champs, back to back playoff appearances, back to back Heisman winners. Hurts will get a ton of recognition going to OU and help him get his NFL stock up. Results will overcome a lot of things in the world of recruiting, we just gotta start getting them at Miami.

That’s true, but Hurts is different. Martell popped, and after that, Hurts decided to go OU. We were NEVER going to get both, that was LaLa Land if anyone thought so. If Martell didn’t beat Jalen to the punch, Hurts would be here. Hurts made a logical business decision and quite frankly, I would’ve done the same.

Advertisement
That’s true, but Hurts is different. Martell popped, and after that, Hurts decided to go OU. We were NEVER going to get both, that was LaLa Land if anyone thought so. If Martell didn’t beat Jalen to the punch, Hurts would be here. Hurts made a logical business decision and quite frankly, I would’ve done the same.

Very true.

@gogeta4 was on this kid months ago.

6'3 215lbs dual threat with a big arm & a 4.6 40, plays for a good 4A school in New Orleans.

We're offering him now because Dan Enos was recruiting him at Bama.

We might be a little too late though, because he's already got OV's set with Tennessee on the 18th & FSU on 25th, it looks like Tenn might be the favorite.
Our only chance is the last weekend before signing day. Would love to have him on campus with MAR, bogle, and emerson.

Ummmm OKlahoma has been to the playoffs 3 out of 4 years, produced the last 2 Heisman trophy winners, will play in the defense deficient Big XII and will be about the same distance from home as he was in Alabama. I knew it was an easy decision.

i believe this. also, i think MD would have been the best spot for him for a 1 year deal. i do think he gets replaced by rattler after a month and i think he saw the same here, as well, considering we have 2 (now 3) QBs that will be competing for the starting job (2 possibly 3 are all better passers based off talent than he is)

Advertisement
Back