Lance Legendre

Advertisement
Advertisement
This was the kid who committed to Kansas in the beginning, right? Can’t believe we finally offered...oh wait...yes I can because now we have a competent staff!!!!!

They want a 2019 kid . Plumlee is still a question mark until he visits and they get him face to face. Enos has already had some contact so that should help

Advertisement
Advertisement
I saw this kid play live in the 4A state semifinals. He wasn't the best kid on the field, that was Warren Easton's running back Ashaad Clayton. But Legendre is **** good. Can make plays with his feet and pretty patient in the pocket. I'd love if they got this kid

@gogeta4 was on this kid months ago.

6'3 215lbs dual threat with a big arm & a 4.6 40, plays for a good 4A school in New Orleans.

We're offering him now because Dan Enos was recruiting him at Bama.

We might be a little too late though, because he's already got OV's set with Tennessee on the 18th & FSU on 25th, it looks like Tenn might be the favorite.

6'3 215lbs dual threat with a big arm & a 4.6 40, plays for a good 4A school in New Orleans.

We might be a little too late though, because he's already got OV's set with Tennessee on the 18th & FSU on 25th, it looks like Tenn might be the favorite.
So was I to be fair.

Advertisement

FSU is the favorite.

kinda has an odd throwing motion, but the kid is an athlete. plumlee is a better passer.

Advertisement
Back