Lamar Miller, Tommy Streeter, Travis Benjamin

Advertisement
benjamin didnt do much last year.......i would expect dorsett to be able to be more productive

between clements and duke......i think making up millers production should be easy

streeter will be the tough one........i think hurns made the strides he did largely because of the type of season tommy was having.....but hopefully that production can be made up between guys like lewis.....lockhart.......and scott as a group

I kinda thought Hurns was outshining Streeter the first few games before Jacory started locking in on Streeter all the time. But I agree with the rest you said.

Streeter was a beast but in any given game you could see Hurns running around wide open without a look going his way. I think he was playing hurt too, wasnt he?

I like Morris, I just cant put blind hope into him yet to be the guy that makes those clutch decisions. He should have solid weapons though for sure.

Yeah I think the shoulder affected him late in the season. I'm hoping to see Morris spread the ball around more which I think he will have to since I don't see a true number one WR yet.

Are you saying Morris lacks the downfield vision

In the MAryland game he missed Miller on a wheel route that would have been an easy TD. On another play I remember him missing a guy in the middle of the field. I think we'll see him improve though.

benjamin didnt do much last year.......i would expect dorsett to be able to be more productive

between clements and duke......i think making up millers production should be easy

streeter will be the tough one........i think hurns made the strides he did largely because of the type of season tommy was having.....but hopefully that production can be made up between guys like lewis.....lockhart.......and scott as a group

I kinda thought Hurns was outshining Streeter the first few games before Jacory started locking in on Streeter all the time. But I agree with the rest you said.

Streeter was a beast but in any given game you could see Hurns running around wide open without a look going his way. I think he was playing hurt too, wasnt he?

I like Morris, I just cant put blind hope into him yet to be the guy that makes those clutch decisions. He should have solid weapons though for sure.

This. Same thing with Byrd a few times too. There were a couple of times in the OSU game where Hurns was by himself and everyone in my section was screaming at Jacory to throw it to him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back