Lamar Jackson MVP

2 picks and a fumble loss sealed the deal. He is a great athlete but this will probably be his best year. NFL teams are smart and will figure him out. Plus one big hit and hes done. Even Cam feels the wrath of being hit over and over and hes much larger than Jackson.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just because hes an elite runner doesn’t mean he has a run first mentality. He’s showed a lot of growth as a passer in this year alone and has a arm to make all the throws
I’ll never understand the people saying he has a weak arm smh. The kid can stand flat footed and flick off 40 yard laser. He still trying to find a happy medium with his heat will remaining accurate. It’s his second season dudes act like qbs just come in winning SB’s in the first couple years. I’d love to see the list of all the “pocket passers” that won Superbowls in the first two years. I’m sure it’s going to be a long list smh.

He is a good enough passer to get to the playoffs. Doesn’t look like he is good enough to get through the playoffs. Each game he plays he will get that much more banged up. My guess is that his running numbers will drop each year.

Advertisement
Hahahaha, horrible take

I guess it was a horrible take when I called them a paper tiger all year ? I literally posted it in the game thread when it was only 14-6 in first half. Lining up running zone read all game and passing off that action won’t cut it in the playoffs. Mahomes and Wilson are elite in the pocket and outside the pocket.

Ar this point Lamar scares nobody with accuracy and passing from the pocket. Take away the run he’s f’d. Props to the ravens coaches for camouflaging it with scheme , but long term it’s only hurting him.

It’s retarding his growth as a passer and takes years off his career.

Sorry you were blinded by your love for Lamar, he has a ways to go. Hopefully the staff actually helps him long term.

Last edited:
Any of you football geniuses that doubt Lamar right now need to drink more. You making yourself look more stupid than you already are.

The Titans have went white hot and Henry is learning how to be just as dominant as a back as he has... Well his entire life. Just now in the NFL.

Please don't doubt Jackson...this is the NFL and its the playoffs.. I'M sure at kraft a handful of you wise guys doubt Peyton in NO too. Guess what thats the way it goes and that's why they're all Pros.

And and also, that's why you're sitting your *** in a chair watching these guys do things you can only dream of. Yet you think you can pass judgment.
GTFOH

Advertisement
I guess it was a horrible take when I called them a paper tiger all year ? I literally posted it in the game thread when it was only 14-6 in first half. Lining up running zone read all game and passing off that action won’t cut it in the playoffs. Mahomes and Wilson are elite in the picket and outside the pocket.

Ar this point Lamar scares nobody with accuracy and passing from the pocket. Take away the run he’s f’d. Props to the ravens coaches for camouflaging it with scheme , but long term it’s only hitting him.

It’s retarding his growth as a passer and takes years off his career.

Sorry you were blinded by your love for Lamar, he has a ways to go. Hopefully the staff actually helps him long term.
Yeah your a ******* moron. Your welcome, someone should have enlightened you a long time ago.

Just because hes an elite runner doesn’t mean he has a run first mentality. He’s showed a lot of growth as a passer in this year alone and has a arm to make all the throws

It’s still all run action , everything they do is off the run , zone read or rpo. He has a ways to go to become a good pocket passer , I think he could be good enough, I just hope the coaches realize what they’re doing long term is hurting him. Health alone, you won’t play 10-15 years with this style.

Advertisement
Yeah your a ******* moron. Your welcome, someone should have enlightened you a long time ago.

You’re another blind fan boy, now go jerk off to your Lamar poster. He has a ways to go in the pocket , sorry if that hurts you. He can get better friend.

I actually dont feel any way in particular about Lamar. He is awesome to watch and think the narrative on him was BS. Lamar 100% earned the MVP and deserves all the accolades he had this year. With that said, the success for QB's with run first mentality usually is short lived.
I think the complete opposite..Lamar doesn’t have a run first mentality as much as he should. Especially tonight. I thought he should’ve taken off more..I think most his runs tonight especially early on were designed runs..ppl who don’t watch him assume he is a run read take off QB..but he’s not at all..tonight I wish he would’ve taken off a couple times

You’re another blind fan boy
Of course I am sweetheart, Don't hate on people that actually do know what they're talking about. If you could watch me in real life you'd take time to talk about me on CIS too.

Thats the difference between the two of us

Advertisement
Back