Lamar Jackson MVP

Advertisement
Man y’all are some MF haters! I bet if he would’ve came here y’all wouldn’t be saying that. Peyton Manning didn’t throw spirals either. This kid is going to be great. You have to lose 1st in order to learn how to win. He can’t help that he has the God given ability to run. Find y’all something to do besides hate on kids man🤦🏾‍♂️. Y’all are some clowns on this site man I swear

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lamar will get better from this loss. He needs to improve throwing outside the numbers and he needs better receivers.

Tennessee took Baltimore’s TEs out of the game and Snead/Boykin weren’t good enough.

Their coaches are retarding his growth for regular season wins. You can’t play this way and expect to win Super Bowls or your qb to play more than 6-7 years.

Advertisement
14-2 for Lamar. And then who did the colts lose too?
I don't really care tbh. You compared him to a hall of famer and we don't know yet if LJ will be. In the NFL to win a championship you have to run the ball to a degree, play good defense and have a QB who can win the game with his arm. It is what it is.

Last edited:
It’s Lamar v Tennessee. They need WRs. When you are relying upon Hurst, u’re in trouble

What they do on o as their strength will be their weakness. They need all these te’s on the field for the run blocking , so he’ll always force it into the middle to te’s. If this is the stuff they’ll keep running they’re continually going to run into the same issues.

Advertisement
Bull**** Take

Stopped on two 4th and 1's

and Derrick Henry has 200 yards rushing

tannehill is winning and he has 80 yards passing

OP couldnt wait
im-the-captain-now-blank-template-imgflip-52812390.jpg

Advertisement
Back