Lamar Jackson MVP

And the first int was off a te’s hands. I never thought he would be a good nfl qb and I was dead wrong. Two weeks off can mess with your rhythm, feel like they’ll figure it out at some point.
I thought this is the time they would figure him out

Advertisement
Bull**** Take

Stopped on two 4th and 1's

and Derrick Henry has 200 yards rushing

tannehill is winning and he has 80 yards passing

OP couldnt wait
Agreed, still does not change the fact that he has to become a better passer. What LJ does is amazing. But every now and then a QB will find his team down and have to make some throws. Not sure Lamar can do this consistently enough.

Vabrel the coach of the Titans is a Bellinchick disciple and that means taking away you best offensive players. In this case Jackson. Did not take him away but limited a lot of his running plays and passing over the middle. The Ravens coach could not respond with other offensive plays to help Jackson. Also those 4th and short and no first downs. The running game of Henry just began to takes it toll on the Raven defense and keep Jackson off the field.

Advertisement
I'm glad we went to a spread with the way the college game is, but it is proven every single year in the NFL that you cannot win a super bowl without good defense and a QB who wins from the pocket and with his arm.

Advertisement
I'm glad we went to a spread with the way the college game is, but it is proven every single year in the NFL that you cannot win a super bowl without good defense and a QB who wins from the pocket and with his arm.
Pretty sure mister sandlot ball run around in circles and throw Russell Wilson won a SB and should have won two

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty sure mister sandlot ball run around in circles and throw Russell Wilson won a SB and should have won two
Russel Wilson is still a pocket guy, this debate happens over and over. Yes he scrambles and makes plays, but he is a pocket passer.

That's why I caution the enthusiasm with San Fran. I know Russ & Roger's can put one of those gems together in the clutch. Have to see Garappolo do it..

Advertisement
Back