Kylin Hill thread

Advertisement
Bro, who cares? You’re not changing the fact that he’s an NFL back playing on a bad Miss St. team that couldn’t throw the football. Y’all gonna pull apart last year’s stats too when he had 800 yards and 6 ypc?

What's the cost another 4 year spot and we kick the can down the road again on getting a full roster? Genuine question because i stopped trying to keep up with IC bull****. I'm not denying his talent. Just saying as far as team needs i don't think he's some sort of massive upgrade to the roster that will show up in the W/L column. At least not like the other transfers we took.

We're the #1 transfer destination and the #1 leave too early for the NFL destination. Both of those are working against us having a full roster so they need to managed properly because we can get upside down quick.

Everyone is debating whether or not to take him and nobody knows if he even has any interest in us at all or us in him.
I'm assuming he has no thought of us at all. I just want to make it known that, from a football and roster perspective, I'd take him if the opportunity presents itself.

What's the cost another 4 year spot and we kick the can down the road again on getting a full roster? Genuine question because i stopped trying to keep up with IC bull****. I'm not denying his talent. Just saying as far as team needs i don't think he's some sort of massive upgrade to the roster that will show up in the W/L column. At least not like the other transfer we took.
Short sighted. He’s a junior so if he splits carries with Cam or one of them starts over the other. One of them would stay. We could then use our schollys on a more talented ‘22 locally. I already explained it in a earlier post.

*THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL THREAD*

Kylin Hill seems to be adamant about not playing if they don’t change the flag. That’s an NFL back. Y’all putting in a call if he hits the transfer portal?

*Read up top! this is about the football player Kylin Hill, not politics.
Is this a political thread? 🤔👀😱😫🤣

Advertisement
Short sighted. He’s a junior so if he splits carries with Cam or one of them starts over the other. One of them would stay. We could then use our schollys on a more talented ‘22 locally. I already explained it in a earlier post.

He's played 3 full seasons, he's not a junior. You could lose both and be down a scholly and slow development of chaney/knighton. Otherwise i'd agree with you.

To those who are worried about "full allotment of scholarships" and "who we will get in '22," etc., I want to first say that these are valid concerns and our recent corches have given us perpetual rooster mismanagement.

That said, nothing would help our down the line recruiting- and rooster- more than WINNING NOW. That should be the guiding light of our rooster strategery.

Kylin Hill seems to be adamant about not playing if they don’t change the flag. That’s an NFL back. Y’all putting in a call if he hits the transfer portal?

He's a talented player, but I would not take him at this point. If we win and put a lot of points up, next year's class could be one of our best ever. Lashlee and King will be fine with what we have right now.

He's played 3 full seasons, he's not a junior. You could lose both and be down a scholly and slow development of chaney/knighton.
That what it says on his classification chart, I guess they didn’t update it. Anyways, I’m positive that he would start over Cam so Cam isn’t leaving. It wouldn’t make sense because unless they’re Usain bolt or it’s a Chubb/Michel scenario RB2 doesn’t leave. As far as the IC leave that to TOC. I think they can use one of the spots from this year.

Advertisement
He's a talented player, but I would not take him at this point. If we win and put a lot of points up, next year's class could be one of our best ever. Lashlee and King will be fine with what we have right now.
But what benefits us more? Another year of Cam because Hill would start over him or 4 years of Amari. I think we could easily say we could find someone with more talent than Amari in ‘22 which leaves one option.

Last edited:
Correct he won’t play for the school so I guess he could transfer but did he just learn what that flag stood for?

as someone else posted in this thread. This kids need to do their homework before picking schools in the Deep South.
He's literally from Mississippi.

Correct he won’t play for the school so I guess he could transfer but did he just learn what that flag stood for?

as someone else posted in this thread. This kids need to do their homework before picking schools in the Deep South.
We all know why kid$ go to $chools in the $outh, in particular the $EC. He mu$t've already ca$hed hi$ check.

Advertisement
If there’s one position we haven’t struggled in lately it’s the RB position. Pass.

The average career of RBs is a lot shorter than what it used to be. Reward the young fellas with early playing time and let them continue to ball.

Advertisement
One of our top wr targets Nabers from Louisiana is now leaning to Miss ST over miami.Makes no sense at all.

He’s waiting for a follow up bag. $$$$

One of our top wr targets Nabers from Louisiana is now leaning to Miss ST over miami.Makes no sense at all.
It's weird to me because in my opinion he's better than George and Brinson, but I guess he wasn't prioritized by the staff as much as the local kids. I would be ok missing him if we get Alexis, but if we get neither I'll be fairly disappointed.

This guys season last year would finish 4th in Miami history in rushing yards and people are acting like we can't find a spot for him, especially with the optics at hand.

Advertisement
Back