Kylin Hill thread

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
*THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL THREAD*

Kylin Hill seems to be adamant about not playing if they don’t change the flag. That’s an NFL back. Y’all putting in a call if he hits the transfer portal?

*Read up top! this is about the football player Kylin Hill, not politics.

Advertisement
*THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL THREAD*
BF20BC04-2BA0-46B7-943D-7F23D0735A16.gif

I’m not sure who’s going to win in November. It’s just too early. My moneys on the left at this point. However, I was wrong in 16

Advertisement
If he was expecting support, he picked the wrong fan base to make that kind of statement.

He might as well enter the portal tomorrow.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyways, would start over Cam and probably cause Cam to stay. We could use the 2nd RB spot to take him

Advertisement
So he didn’t care about the flag last week or or last year or ever before but now he does? 🧐

Or he always cared about the flag but was too scared to speak up?

good for him to take a stance but why now and why with his career? There are ways to bring about change and it likely doesn’t start by quitting your profession(I know he is amateur now)

So he didn’t care about the flag last week or or last year or ever before but now he does? 🧐

Or he always cared about the flag but was too scared to speak up?

good for him to take a stance but why now and why with his career? There are ways to bring about change and it likely doesn’t start by quitting your profession(I know he is amateur now)
I’m pretty sure he meant not play in the state of Mississippi.

Advertisement
Back