Kylin Hill thread

Lets take another RB and lose another schollie for next year
Not just a RB. One of the best in the country. Him and Cam would probably split and Cam would probably stay because Kylin is gonna start over him every time. We just replace it in a deep RB class next year.

Advertisement
Watched his highlights, very scrapper runner who fights for every inch. Good balance, breaks a lot of tackles for his size. Speed and quickness to the edge looks very meh. I don't see "difference maker" on the field or the W/L column. 2019 Game log was where i found the major red flag.

Vs Tenn, Bama, LSU, Auburn, and Texas A&M he averaged less than 3ypc cumulative. That's terrible for a CFB RB regardless of the talent discrepancy between MSST and the opponents.

I'm not an "IC Rules" expert but if this kid somehow exasperates our roster shortage/recovery problem any further then that's a def NO from me. Hickson will build us a RB room we won't ever need to worry about.

Well, when you go to Alabama, MississippI, Georgia, SC, Clemson. Wonder what they were thinking. Those are for sure states where people are still re living the civil war. Not trying to be rude but they should do their homework. Everything today is political.
we don’t need him, he can transfer somewhere, we got good running backs.
definitely don’t wish him any ill will though.

Not just a RB. One of the best in the country. Him and Cam would probably split and Cam would probably stay because Kylin is gonna start over him every time. We just replace it in a deep RB class next year.

Last thing we need to waste a schollie on is a RB with Cam, knighton, chaney, burns already here

Advertisement
Last thing we need to waste a schollie on is a RB with Cam, knighton, chaney, burns already here
You’re crazy. Dude is a 1,300 rusher that averages 5.6 a carry but you’re essentially saying you want to rely on 2 unproven freshmen and one of them is coming from the wing T.

Well, when you go to Alabama, MississippI, Georgia, SC, Clemson. Wonder what they were thinking. Those are for sure states where people are still re living the civil war. Not trying to be rude but they should do their homework. Everything today is political.
we don’t need him, he can transfer somewhere, we got good running backs.
definitely don’t wish him any ill will though.
This is about football. Not about what he should’ve done. If you’re not willing to talk about Kylin the player then exit stage left.

Advertisement
I’m pretty sure he meant not play in the state of Mississippi.

Correct he won’t play for the school so I guess he could transfer but did he just learn what that flag stood for?

as someone else posted in this thread. This kids need to do their homework before picking schools in the Deep South.

I'd take him in a heartbeat. Plug and play, proven commodity. Tough runner.

I'd take him in a heartbeat. Plug and play, proven commodity. Tough runner.
That’s what I was thinking. Starts over Cam which means Cam comes back and we use our schollys at RB towards a more talented ‘22 RB class locally.

Advertisement
So he didn’t care about the flag last week or or last year or ever before but now he does? 🧐

Or he always cared about the flag but was too scared to speak up?

good for him to take a stance but why now and why with his career? There are ways to bring about change and it likely doesn’t start by quitting your profession(I know he is amateur now)
1592868068789.jpeg

You’re crazy. Dude is a 1,300 rusher that averages 5.6 a carry but you’re essentially saying you want to rely on 2 unproven freshmen and one of them is coming from the wing T.

Sat 11/23vsACUACUW
45-7
Sat 11/2@ARKARKW
54-24
Sat 9/7vsUSMUSMW
38-15
Sat 8/31vsULULW
38-28

sorry I'm not impressed he got more than 50% of his yards against these football titans boosting up his YPC

Advertisement
Sat 11/23vsACUACUW
45-7
Sat 11/2@ARKARKW
54-24
Sat 9/7vsUSMUSMW
38-15
Sat 8/31vsULULW
38-28

sorry I'm not impressed he got more than 50% of his yards against these football titans boosting up his YPC
Bro, who cares? You’re not changing the fact that he’s an NFL back playing on a bad Miss St. team that couldn’t throw the football. Y’all gonna pull apart last year’s stats too when he had 800 yards and 6 ypc?

Bro, who cares? You’re not changing the fact that he’s an NFL back playing on a bad Miss St. team that couldn’t throw the football. Y’all gonna pull apart last year’s stats too when he had 800 yards and 6 ypc?

Why don't you go look at them and see he got 734 yards and 211 of them he got against Kansas State who won 5 games that year

Advertisement
Back