Kum bah yah

reg

Sophomore
I've been out of commission for a little while. I started a thread after the FSU game regarding my experience having to watch that game in Nole territory. In that thread, I mentioned that I was dealing with a personal situation, which forced me to go to my hometown, instead of being able to go to the game. The situation, at the time, was finding out my grandmother was very ill. A couple of weeks later, she passed away the night that Hurricane Michael hit the panhandle.

For those that think that I may be searching for attention,...**** YOU!!! The purpose of this thread is to bring to attention that football is football, but more importantly, life is life! I can't think of anyone that bleeds orange and green more than myself! However, even I have been completely numb over the past couple of weeks due to my circumstances.

With that being said, now that I am catching up, everything that I have witnessed over the pass few weeks, regarding our program, is completely unacceptable!!! Richt?.....enough said!

The state of the program currently sucks! However, having gone through the lost of the most important person of my upbringing, it was a clear reminder of LIFE, in its simplest and most literal form.

Hug/Kiss the ones closest to you. Tell them how much you love them. Trust me, it want make you less of a man.

Signing off.....at the end of the day, we are all Canes for life; if you are not, **** You! Also, if you have a problem with this being a "Kum bah yah" thread, **** You as well.

Good day, gentlemen!

Advertisement
I've been out of commission for a little while. I started a thread after the FSU game regarding my experience having to watch that game in Nole territory. In that thread, I mentioned that I was dealing with a personal situation, which forced me to go to my hometown, instead of being able to go to the game. The situation, at the time, was finding out my grandmother was very ill. A couple of weeks later, she passed away the night that Hurricane Michael hit the panhandle.

For those that think that I may be searching for attention,...**** YOU!!! The purpose of this thread is to bring to attention that football is football, but more importantly, life is life! I can't think of anyone that bleeds orange and green more than myself! However, even I have been completely numb over the past couple of weeks due to my circumstances.

With that being said, now that I am catching up, everything that I have witnessed over the pass few weeks, regarding our program, is completely unacceptable!!! Richt?.....enough said!

The state of the program currently sucks! However, having gone through the lost of the most important person of my upbringing, it was a clear reminder of LIFE, in its simplest and most literal form.

Hug/Kiss the ones closest to you. Tell them how much you love them. Trust me, it want make you less of a man.

Signing off.....at the end of the day, we are all Canes for life; if you are not, **** You! Also, if you have a problem with this being a "Kum bah yah" thread, **** You as well.

Good day, gentlemen!

You haven't given us any prose lately. We could use some.

Condolences in your time of sorrow.

Sorry for your loss, Hurricane brother. This is terrible news to hear. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

PS - **** Mark Richt for not doing his job so that you would have something positive in your life, the Miami Hurricanes football team, to be a ray of sunshine and positivity during your time of need.

Advertisement
We can all relate to losing a loved one. Hang in there, brother. It gets better with time.

...and welcome back.

Condolences, Reg. She must've been a great lady. Losing a grandparent can be the same or even worse than a parent in many instances.

I'm not ****** but they have a great saying when you lose someone important- May their memory be a blessing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sorry for your loss, my Cane brother. 3 of 4 of my grandparents died before I was born and the fourth was never too close to me. She had 9 kids and endless grandkids so that is not too surprising. We have 16 grandkids and watching all the relationships many of them have with us gives me an idea of what I missed. Sounds like you were blessed. My she Rest In Peace.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back