Kum bah yah

Condolences Reg. No words can ease the pain but just know life can continue inside the ones who live on. I know I don't have to tell you to always remember the great memories you were able to have with her.

Advertisement
tenor.gif

I've been out of commission for a little while. I started a thread after the FSU game regarding my experience having to watch that game in Nole territory. In that thread, I mentioned that I was dealing with a personal situation, which forced me to go to my hometown, instead of being able to go to the game. The situation, at the time, was finding out my grandmother was very ill. A couple of weeks later, she passed away the night that Hurricane Michael hit the panhandle.

For those that think that I may be searching for attention,...**** YOU!!! The purpose of this thread is to bring to attention that football is football, but more importantly, life is life! I can't think of anyone that bleeds orange and green more than myself! However, even I have been completely numb over the past couple of weeks due to my circumstances.

With that being said, now that I am catching up, everything that I have witnessed over the pass few weeks, regarding our program, is completely unacceptable!!! Richt?.....enough said!

The state of the program currently sucks! However, having gone through the lost of the most important person of my upbringing, it was a clear reminder of LIFE, in its simplest and most literal form.

Hug/Kiss the ones closest to you. Tell them how much you love them. Trust me, it want make you less of a man.

Signing off.....at the end of the day, we are all Canes for life; if you are not, **** You! Also, if you have a problem with this being a "Kum bah yah" thread, **** You as well.

Good day, gentlemen!

I certainly understand, I lost my wife of over 50 years in March and family and friends take on more value then whats happening with a team no matter how much you care about that team. Our team will go on and on with some bad but some good , you cannot replace a loved one. Its tough.

Advertisement
I've been out of commission for a little while. I started a thread after the FSU game regarding my experience having to watch that game in Nole territory. In that thread, I mentioned that I was dealing with a personal situation, which forced me to go to my hometown, instead of being able to go to the game. The situation, at the time, was finding out my grandmother was very ill. A couple of weeks later, she passed away the night that Hurricane Michael hit the panhandle.

For those that think that I may be searching for attention,...**** YOU!!! The purpose of this thread is to bring to attention that football is football, but more importantly, life is life! I can't think of anyone that bleeds orange and green more than myself! However, even I have been completely numb over the past couple of weeks due to my circumstances.

With that being said, now that I am catching up, everything that I have witnessed over the pass few weeks, regarding our program, is completely unacceptable!!! Richt?.....enough said!

The state of the program currently sucks! However, having gone through the lost of the most important person of my upbringing, it was a clear reminder of LIFE, in its simplest and most literal form.

Hug/Kiss the ones closest to you. Tell them how much you love them. Trust me, it want make you less of a man.

Signing off.....at the end of the day, we are all Canes for life; if you are not, **** You! Also, if you have a problem with this being a "Kum bah yah" thread, **** You as well.

Good day, gentlemen!
*salutes* My condolences and good vibes going your way fam. I been down that road myself this year and I know it sucks. Just keep puttin one foot in front of the other. Much love.

Sorry for your loss....things will get better.

I've been following my beloved Canes since the mid-50's.

If we can only find ourselves a Greek kicker, we'll start winning the field position battle. That's when things will start to turn around.

Condolences, Reg. All the football stuff really does go out the window when you lose something that matters that much more.

You haven't given us any prose lately. We could use some.

Condolences in your time of sorrow.
Thank you for the thoughtful sentiments.

Regarding recent prose, due to power being out in my hometown for a while after Michael struck, even though my Grandmother passed on 10/10, we were not able to have her funeral until this past Saturday. My grandfather asked me to come up with a special tribute/prose for my grandmother and recite it at her funeral. It was one of the hardest things that I've ever had to do in my life.

Now that we finally have closure I will come up with a lil something regarding our program. It's hard to be motivated considering the rhinoceros turds we have been laying on the field as of late.

Advertisement
My condolences fam, God bless you and your family in this time of sorrow..... stay smiling, because grandma' is watching and still protecting all her babies.....keep your head up....

Advertisement
Back