- Joined
- Nov 5, 2011
- Messages
- 18,866
We are? I haven’t seen anything from anyone in our front 7 this year that warrants them leaving early this year!
Sigh. Need I remind you of all the juniors throughout the years that have left too early?
We are? I haven’t seen anything from anyone in our front 7 this year that warrants them leaving early this year!
They’ll probably bring another grad transfer inSo DT next could look like this. Silvera, Ford, Bethel, Miller, Holley, Ingraham, Munoz, and Blissett and tell Martin to scram.
DE would be Rousseau, Patchan, Garvin, Joe Jackson if he stays, Bogle, Weaver, Harvey, and Williams. If someone bails take a 5th which would be Summerall.
Did I leave out anything?
You really think they would if Miami gets all those guys? That’s 4 units deep on the line.They’ll probably bring another grad transfer in
All time troll
I’m thinking he’s going to Char Hut. Love their burgers. Maybe Sawgrass Mills.
You may be onto something, he just picked up a CB to the Chart Hut from Demetric Warren.
Where?
Did he just commit?
Lord pleasehe tweeted he's about the shut it down. who knows.
Why do y’all follow what he says on social media?