Kris Bogle

Ive lost count of how many kids locally that were committed or strong leans and didnt thibk they needed an ov and eventually came and was ours. Just wait it out especially id a kids been here over and over and over again he may think he's seen everything

Advertisement
TOS (AI) is reporting that he’s out 8 weeks with the knee injury. Initially it was 3 week.

Ive lost count of how many kids locally that were committed or strong leans and didnt thibk they needed an ov and eventually came and was ours. Just wait it out especially id a kids been here over and over and over again he may think he's seen everything

Don't know why everyone's reading into every little thing with Bogle. He's an exceptional talent, but also a troll and has been throwing smoke screens.

Don't really pay attention until about December/January.

Don't know why everyone's reading into every little thing with Bogle. He's an exceptional talent, but also a troll and has been throwing smoke screens.

Don't really pay attention until about December/January.
I don't even think he's a troll tbh because he hasn't tried any school he's just overly talkative about every school it's just grown *** men letting it upset them

I don't even think he's a troll tbh because he hasn't tried any school he's just overly talkative about every school it's just grown *** men letting it upset them

I'm not going to refute grown men getting into their feels; I know I'm not one of them. But every other day, it's "I think I'm going to play with my boy" and starting to throw out smoke screens in how his mom supposedly likes Ole Miss. Bogle's trolling, but at least he's not attention seeking to the degree that Derrick Hunter is (that kid's bad).

Advertisement
I'm not going to refute grown men getting into their feels; I know I'm not one of them. But every other day, it's "I think I'm going to play with my boy" and starting to throw out smoke screens in how his mom supposedly likes Ole Miss. Bogle's trolling, but at least he's not attention seeking to the degree that Derrick Hunter is (that kid's bad).
But thats the difference attention seeking is trolling the tagging the differnt players is just showing love because i don't remember aby of them being big prospects but afterwards you don't hear about them being a factor for him. I just think he's having fun but should stop talking as much because it looks bad after a while

TOS (AI) is reporting that he’s out 8 weeks with the knee injury. Initially it was 3 week.
Serious question. Can he travel with his injury? I feel like it would be tough to rehab and get on a plane with a knee tear.

Advertisement
Two things - don't know what is up with this kid but he put up a whole bunch of pics in Miami gear, including his uniform pic from an earlier visit on that live instagram story tonight (around 5:30) and captioned it "Should I commit?" It was gone within the hour.

and this is off a Bama board tonight:

"Alabama and Louisville will kickoff their 2018 college football seasons on Saturday evening from Orlando. On hand will be several recruits as each program is able to allot a certain number of tickets for neutral-site contests.

Four-star weak-side defensive end Khris Bogle tells BamaOnLine he plans to be at Camping World Stadium for the contest. The 6-foot-3.5, 200-pounder from Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) Cardinal Gibbons is recruited as a Jack linebacker by the Crimson Tide.

Bogle is likely to take an official visit to Tuscaloosa later this season, the date of which has yet to be set in stone.

The elite edge rusher has a close bond with Tide defensive line coach Craig Kuligoswki dating back to the first-year Bama assistant's time at Miami. In fact, it's the Hurricanes program Bogle said he would likely be committed to had things shaken out differently.

“I love Coach Kool as a coach," Bogle told 247Sports' Luke Stampini earlier this month. "If he would have stayed at Miami, I probably would have been committed by now.”

TIFWIW According to the Bama BOL board insider , Bogle is a take if he wants to commit. He is sitting behind Keyvon Thibodeaux on their board but given that Thib is not a sure thing, Bogle would be a take.

There was also a note posted about a week ago that Evan Neal's mom said he may be at that game in Orlando, too.

Two things - don't know what is up with this kid but he put up a whole bunch of pics in Miami gear, including his uniform pic from an earlier visit on that live instagram story tonight (around 5:30) and captioned it "Should I commit?" It was gone within the hour.

"Alabama and Louisville will kickoff their 2018 college football seasons on Saturday evening from Orlando. On hand will be several recruits as each program is able to allot a certain number of tickets for neutral-site contests.

Four-star weak-side defensive end Khris Bogle tells BamaOnLine he plans to be at Camping World Stadium for the contest. The 6-foot-3.5, 200-pounder from Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) Cardinal Gibbons is recruited as a Jack linebacker by the Crimson Tide.

Bogle is likely to take an official visit to Tuscaloosa later this season, the date of which has yet to be set in stone.

The elite edge rusher has a close bond with Tide defensive line coach Craig Kuligoswki dating back to the first-year Bama assistant's time at Miami. In fact, it's the Hurricanes program Bogle said he would likely be committed to had things shaken out differently.

“I love Coach Kool as a coach," Bogle told 247Sports' Luke Stampini earlier this month. "If he would have stayed at Miami, I probably would have been committed by now.”

TIFWIW According to the Bama BOL board insider , Bogle is a take if he wants to commit. He is sitting behind Keyvon Thibodeaux on their board but given that Thib is not a sure thing, Bogle would be a take.

There was also a note posted about a week ago that Evan Neal's mom said he may be at that game in Orlando, too.
That piece about bogle, kool and Miami was from the interview he had with Ivins weeks ago at the south Florida media day. In that same interview he said out of all the coaches recruiting him he has the best relationship with coach Simpson from Miami

That piece about bogle, kool and Miami was from the interview he had with Ivins weeks ago at the south Florida media day. In that same interview he said out of all the coaches recruiting him he has the best relationship with coach Simpson from Miami
Once again the little things a recruit says speaks volumes. The only constant in every interview he does is Miami

Advertisement

Regarding this “jack linebacker” position. What exactly is it? I’m assuming it’s basically a big rushing linebacker? And wasn’t Kevin Harris stolen from us to play that position? How many of these does bama take in a cycle?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back