Kris Bogle

Advertisement
Ivins just confirmed he went down on the 3rd play of the game and is awaiting MRI results.

That's terrible. It's unfortunate to have this hanging over your head right before your senior year.

Not trying to be a **** about his recruitment. But I wonder how this will impact his approach to recruiting if it's indeed a torn ACL.

Advertisement
Yeah, sprained MCL would mean he misses about half of his senior year if he's rushed back. But there would be no long term issues.
Forget about his senior year at this point. This is a bright kid with a bright future beyond high school football. And ACL is a tough injury to come back from.

That's terrible. It's unfortunate to have this hanging over your head right before your senior year.

Not trying to be a **** about his recruitment. But I wonder how this will impact his approach to recruiting if it's indeed a torn ACL.
I hope we stay on him. Gotta be real. I think we will be. We have been with Sam brooks. Gotta be that type of program. It’s a family down here.

Advertisement
If it is his ACL that ******* Saban will probably stop recruiting him as hard. Dude only cares about what a player can do for him now. Im sure Richt will stay the same and recruit him just as hard. But hopefully the kid is ok, he is in my thoughts.

I hope we stay on him. Gotta be real. I think we will be. We have been with Sam brooks. Gotta be that type of program. It’s a family down here.

If true, he’s about to find out who was being real when they tried to sell him on “family”. No doubt Bama will lose his number and NO Doubt we will stick with him.

I think we would as well. Richt doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would drop him. If anything, the staff would just likely red-shirt given we're bringing in (possibly) 3 other DEs.

I could see our competition shying away and going with other targets.

Which is why I wonder how he'll approach his recruitment - ie playing the game.

Wow! Sucks for the kid! Hope it's a sprain; but I hope we stay on him Brooks style if it isn't.
#CanesFam

Advertisement
Take him and help him rehab through are program as soon as he enroll. Hopefully he enrolls early to take advantage of a college rehab program. No rush to get him on the field. He will be an impact player in the future either way. Kid is that good.

I am sure the Canes and CMR will stick with him but that’s exactly why these kids are fools for stringing the commitment out till NSD. They all think they are bulletproof...

Advertisement
That's the worst injury in sports other than a spinal. I hope a speedy recovery. On the bright side this has to increase UM's shot to land him. I don't see huge bags being dropped for him with a major knee injury.

Damnit man, still don’t change a **** thing after neal and Stevenson he is my top want in this whole class. He’s that good

Advertisement
Back