Kris Bogle

And I don't recall his teammate, Moise, the DT commit in the '20 class being at Paradise.

Not sure if it means anything, but he committed during the time we didn't have a DL coach.

Could be nothing, or perhaps we'll find out that he's not a "Simpson guy" either.
Forgot about Moise, the Georgia implant.

Advertisement
And I don't recall his teammate, Moise, the DT commit in the '20 class being at Paradise.

Not sure if it means anything, but he committed during the time we didn't have a DL coach.

Could be nothing, or perhaps we'll find out that he's not a "Simpson guy" either.
Think the staff told him they were hiring Simpson and used the Georgia connection being Moise is a Georgia native.

Dummy? Sit yo duck *** down, it ain’t that serious..
BDD1F50F-BB9C-407D-A787-FF568E10AAB9.gif

Wow. I hope so. We need to load up on the DL with this class.

I really want this kid here and also want TS. Other than Neal, they are the two we need to get cause they are the best at their positions and both are local kids (305 954 561). With that being said, I would not mind losing TS if we can land Nunn and flip Battle along with our pulls from '17 and '18 ; but this kid's immaturity is somewhat scary to me. Still want him bad though. His talent is off the charts.

Advertisement
JJ Weaver has apparently set up an official to Miami (per Rivals) - his only one so far.

It sounds like he could be in the class, too.
He's coming I've always had little doubt i mean hes in Louisville now he appreciates SoFlo more then ever now

Advertisement
Advertisement
A cb pick for Tennessee earlier today. Didn’t see anyone mention it. Also saw he has an official visit set up with ole miss and A&M I believe this fall

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back