Kris Bogle

Yep this kid has firmly planted himself on my “If his name is on our list come signing day great” if not whatever.
Certainly he is doing all he can to not be taken seriously.

Advertisement
IFFFFF this kid signs with us, imagine him trolling our opponents before game day. Could become a cane legend giving our stars of the 80s a run for their money. Hoping he can back it up.

People get upset at recruiting and still follow it I dont get it? Lol
I didn't say I was "Upset" dummy. I said his recruitment is entering the Annoying stage, which is where I stop giving a **** whether we get him or not. Derrick Hunter and Dontae Lucas are in that zone for me so far.

I didn't say I was "Upset" dummy. I said his recruitment is entering the Annoying stage, which is where I stop giving a **** whether we get him or not. Derrick Hunter and Dontae Lucas are in that zone for me so far.
Dummy? Sit yo duck *** down, it ain’t that serious..

Dummy? Sit yo duck *** down, it ain’t that serious..
lol really brock. You're gunna get upset now? you essentially subtweeted me and misrepresented what I said...
anyways what I said wasn't offensive, youre the one taking this seriously for some reason. i wasnt even really insulting you or trying to. chill

Advertisement
lol really brock. You're gunna get upset now? you essentially subtweeted me and misrepresented what I said...
anyways what I said wasn't offensive, youre the one taking this seriously for some reason. i wasnt even really insulting you or trying to. chill
Subtweeted? This ain’t twitter bro, it’s all good man I aint tripping lol

Advertisement
on message boards, it's simply referred to as "quoted"
but the point was that it was subliminally. As in he didn't actually quote me or respond to me. He responded to someone else about me. Thats what Sub Tweeting is. When you're tweeting **** about someone in a negative manner but don't "@" the person your talking about.

anyways I don't actually care. anyone under like 30 knows what subtweeting means.

So he's already got his 5 OV's scheduled?
UT Apr 20
Texas A&M Sep 8 (vs Clemson)
Ole Miss Sept 22
Bama Sep 29 (vs ULL)
Oregon (tentative 5th OV)

then said: “I love Coach Kool... If he had stayed at Miami, I would probably be committed by now."
lol yeah I'm done with this kid.

So he's already got his 5 OV's scheduled?
UT Apr 20
Texas A&M Sep 8 (vs Clemson)
Ole Miss Sept 22
Bama Sep 29 (vs ULL)
Oregon (tentative 5th OV)

then said: “I love Coach Kool... If he had stayed at Miami, I would probably be committed by now."
lol yeah I'm done with this kid.
Also said he has the best relationship out of any dline coach with coach Simpson.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If he is really serious about being a Cane it would be **** of a lot more beneficial to commit and help recruit the class rather than trolling other teams.....

Advertisement
I feel like we don't here enough about Cam Williams, he's every bit the stud Bogle is, ITU say's some big ten team is pushing, I'm guessing Penn State.

And I don't recall his teammate, Moise, the DT commit in the '20 class being at Paradise.

Not sure if it means anything, but he committed during the time we didn't have a DL coach.

Could be nothing, or perhaps we'll find out that he's not a "Simpson guy" either.

I feel like we don't here enough about Cam Williams, he's every bit the stud Bogle is, ITU say's some big ten team is pushing, I'm guessing Penn State.

Advertisement
Back