Kris Bogle

Advertisement
Lol bruh hes Miami bound unless something crazy happens. Literally the only consistent thing is love for Miami unless he is dead set on embarrassing us

It’s his sister that wants him at Miami
Before the ole miss troll he said his mom wanted him at Miami and his whole family.

But he admitted his mother would prefer for him to stay closer to home.
“She likes Miami a lot. Like, my whole family likes Miami a lot,” Bogle said. "They want me to stay home. But, at the end of the day, they said it’s my decision and, wherever I go, they’ll support me and be happy, so that’s all that matters

https://247sports.com/college/tennessee/Article/Tennessee-Vols-football-recruiting-Vols-want-me-bad-still-up-there-for-elite-LBDE-Khris-Bogle-120102483

Regardless Ivins said he got a Miami vibe when he last interviewed him

Last edited:
Jackson, Garvin, Rousseau and now Bogle.

We are grabbing the top edge rusher in the state back to back to back to back years.

Advertisement
He stayed at Gibbons for his senior year, when he could have gone to AH/STA (better chance to win state title). I know there is a lot of talk about Broward gheys, but he just seems to be a little bit different than the ones before.

*havnt heard anything knew about his commitment, but as we all have seen, he is enjoying the recruiting process. Gut feeling is if Miami doesnt win 10 games this year, hes going to Bama. Richt v Saban...I will add this that is that midget offers anything against NCAA rules then he says **** off, I think the family has bigger plans than a back woods alabama hand shake.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Given it a little more thought...
I wonder how much Bogle came home with after his tour to UT, UL, and FSU? How much do you think he's estimating for the official visits to A&M and Ole ****? I'm saying this because it's even more obvious than the TS situation. This kid isn't trolling schools on social media. He's getting his dollars up using social media. He's giving multiple schools hope he might go there. All of which are desperate for immediate success AND well known to drop bags. Watch, they'll end up being another official to a head scratcher. Does anyone really believe this kid has a genuine interest in Ole **** other than getting paid? There's no way in **** I'm buying otherwise.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back