- Joined
- Feb 7, 2013
- Messages
- 37,580
Pretty much how I feel.
Bro there were so many GA & north Florida high school coaches up there...all they talked about was how Georgia is paying recruits.
Expect that Grayson trio to end up at UGA
I mean Bama does too, at least their top of the board guys.
But Georgia is being downright blatant about it.
I’m not a coach, not in the slightest, but I do help out on a volunteer basis with off season condition (non-weights, strictly focused on cardiovascular endurance, running, stretching, conditioning drills, hills, that kind of stuff) so...I was just talking to the HC and he says the same thing...the coaches are all talking about it. Now this is a 2A guy, and even he knows about it. In walks the HS AD, (cane fan btw) and he knows about it.
It’s gone beyond blatant with them to the “we’re bulletproof nobody can touch us stage”...It’s like they’re not even bothering to hide it