Haven’t heard that before. Details please....
He got back from his visit, staff asked how it went, he said they asked him to commit and he said he still was undecided.
I spoke about it in a prior thread. And I also said that im a bit biased bc of how well hes treated my family and most importantly my kids.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, he does a lot of things that bother usadults, but that's what kids do. **** I remember what I did at CG, and I'm ecstatic the internet wasnt around to record it.
All I've always said on Khris, and Vinny as well, is that they are very respectful in the classroom, are very hard workers in the classroom and very respectful to the people who I know and trust their opinions - that includes teacher and staff who are not family members.
I've said all along hes gonna take histime, talk with hisfamily, talk withhis coaches and end the end make a decision AND not waver from it.
Is he a troll, yes, and a good one; but most of the kids his age and some adults are as well.
Miami is in it, will they be it in the end, cant say for certain.